Chris Brown Personal Details
Birth Name: Christopher Maurice Brown
Nickname: Cb, Breezy, Chris
Born: May 5, 1989
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Birth Place: Tappahannock, Virginia, USA
Residence: Los Angeles, California, USA
Education: He attended Essex High School in Virginia before moving to New York to pursue a music career
Occupation: Singer, Songwriter, Actor, Dancer
Net Worth: $30 million
Chris Brown Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Height: 6’1″ (1.85 m)
Weight: 156 lbs (71 kg)
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Dark Brown
Shoe Size: 11
Distinctive features: Nice abs, fit body, natural good looks
Best known for: His studio albums, mainly his hit single ‘Run It!’
Chris Brown Family:
Father – Clinton Brown
Mother – Joyce Hawkins
Siblings – Lytrell Bundy
Chris Brown Dated:
- Lil Mama – Chris dated American singer, songwriter and rapper Lil Mama for a while. This was before his career took off, ergo pre-2006.
- Paris Hilton – He also dated Paris Hilton for a few months at some point before 2007, but things never really got too serious between them.
- Keshia Chante (2006-2007) – For more than a year, Chris dated Canadian singer Keshia Chante.
- Erica Jackson (2009) – For a couple of months in 2009, he dated American model Erica Jackson.
- Jasmine Sanders (2010) – In 2010, he had a short fling with another model, Jasmine Sanders.
- Rhea (2010) – Also in 2010, Chris dated American singer Rhea for a couple of months.
- Karrueche Tran (2011-2012) – Between 2011 and 2012, Chris had an affair with American model Karrueche Tran. They ended their affair at some point in October 2012.
- Draya Michele (2011) – Chris also dated reality TV star Draya Michele for a few times in 2011.
- Rihanna (2007-2013) – His relationship with singer Rihanna is well known at this point, along with all the drama surrounding it. They initially split in 2013 but have been seeing each other from time to time regardless.
First Album: Chris released his debut album ‘Chris Brown’ in 2005 via Jive Records.
First Film: He made his debut on the big screen in 2007 when he appeared in ‘Stomp The Yard’ as Duron.
Personal trainer: Chris Brown works out under the guidance of personal trainer Chris Sainsbury for quite some time now.
Chris Brown Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- He used to idolize Michael Jackson as a kid, always trying to imitate him.
- Chris started showing interest in singing and dancing when he was 2 years old.
- In elementary school, Chris starred in a school play inspired by Elvis called ‘Elfis’
- According to Chris, he lost his virginity when he was 8 years old.
- In 2007, he was named one of the ‘Most Beautiful’ celebrities by People magazine.
- Chris has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and PTSD.