Emma Watson Personal Details
Birth Name: Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson
Nick Name: Em
Born: April 15, 1990
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Birth Place: Paris, France
Residence: London, UK
Education: Emma attended The Dragon School in Oxford until 2003 before going to Headington School. She also attended Stagecoach Theatre Arts in Oxford where she learned about the fine art of theatre. Emma also holds a University degree from Brown university.
Occupation: Actress, model
Net Worth: $15 million
Emma Watson Measurements
Height: 5’5” (1.65 m)
Weigh: 110 lbs (50 kg)
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Bra Size: 32B
Dress Size: 6
Shoe Size: 8
Distinctive features: Slim build, friendly personality
Best known for: Her role as ‘Hermione Granger’ in the Harry Potter series.
Emma Watson Family:
Father – Chris Watson
Mother – Jacqueline Luesby
Siblings – Alex Watson, Toby Watson (Step Brother), Lucy Watson (Step Sister), Nina Watson (Step Sister)
Emma Watson Dated:
• Emma is currently in a long term relationship with Will Adamowicz, a student at Oxford University. They first started dating in 2011 and have been together ever since.
First Film: Emma’s first appearance on the big screen was in 2001, when she played Hermione Granger in ‘Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone’
Personal trainer: Although she doesn’t employ a personal trainer, Emma enjoys playing field hockey, and constantly involves herself in healthy activities. She also visits the gym almost daily as she is extremely careful about her health.
Emma Watson’s Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Favorite TV Programs – Friends
- Favorite Food – Toast, French, Italian, Spanish
- Favorite Movie – Notting Hill
- Favorite Actor – Johnny Depp
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts
- Favorite Books – The BFG (Roald Dahl), The Remains Of The Day (Kazuo Ishiguro)
- She has 2 cats named Bubbles and Domino.
- Emma Watson is the youngest person to appear on the cover of Teen Vogue Magazine. She appeared on it when she was only 15 years old.
- She is a big fan of field hockey, tennis, and netball. She also practices these sports whenever she gets the chance.
- Emma was named after her grandmother.
- She had a crush on Tom Felton when she was 12.
- Emma wanted to be an actress ever since she was 6 years old.