Jason Momoa – Height, Weight, Measurements & Bio
Birth Name: Joseph Jason Namakaeha Momoa
Nick Name: Joseph
Born: August 1, 1979
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Birth Place: Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
Residence: Topanga, California
Education: Very little is known about Jason’s education while growing up.
Occupation: Actor, model
Jason Momoa Measurements
Height: 6’4″ (1.93 m)
Weight: 214 lbs (97 kg)
Hair color: Dark Brown
Eye color: Green
Biceps: 19 inches
Chest: 50 inches
Waist: 34 inches
Shoe Size: 14
Distinctive Features: Very tall, muscular build
Best Known for: His roles in Stargate: Atlantis and Game of Thrones
Jason Momoa’s Family:
Father – Joseph Momoa (Painter)
Mother – Coni (Photographer)
Jason Momoa Dated:
• Simone Mackinnon (1999-2006) – Jason dated Australian actress SImmone Mackinnon for five years before getting engaged in 2004. Unfortunately, their relationship didn’t last, and the couple parted ways in 2006.
• Lisa Bonet (2005-present) – Jason met Lisa in 2005 and immediately fell for each other. It didn’t take long for them to finally get married in 2007, and they have been together ever since.
First Film: Jason’s first appearance in a movie happened in 2003 when he appeared in Baywatch:Hawaiian Wedding.
First TV Appearance: His first appearance on TV was in 1999 when he appeared in TV show Baywatch.
Personal Trainer: You can tell just by looking at Jason that he spends a lot of time working out. Even though he doesn’t have a personal trainer, he developed a love for working out in recent years, and it shows. Jason Momoa’s Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Favorite movie – Basquiat (1996)
- Favorite Food – Apple pie, Japanese cuisine
- Favorite drink – red wine, Guinness, Mountain Sun Brews
- Jason enjoys rock climbing, surfing, and skateboarding
- His dream car is a 1978 Land Cruiser
- He has two pet dogs named Vajra Kila and Mahakala
- Jason started off as a model in 1998 and it took him less than a year to make the transition to acting
- He loves drinking and smoking cigars
- Jason was crowned ‘Hawaii’s Model of The Year’ in 1999