Lana Del Rey Personal Details
Birth Name: Elizabeth Woolridge Grant
Nickname: Lizzy, Lana Rey Del Mar, Lizzy Grant, May Jailer, Sparkle Jump Rope Queen
Born: June 21, 1986
Religion: Roman Catholic
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Birth Place: New York City, New York, USA
Residence: New York City, New York, USA
Education: She attended Kent School in Connecticut for three years in her younger years. She later attended Fordham University in Bronx.
Occupation: Singer, songwriter, model
Net Worth: $8 million
Lana Del Rey Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Measurements: 34-24-32
Height: 5’6″ (1.69 m)
Weight: 117 lbs (53 kg)
Hair Color: Naturally blonde, dyes her hair in darker shades
Bra Size: 34A
Dress Size: 4
Shoe Size: 8
Distinctive features: Beauty mark on her right cheek, retro style, puffy lips
Best known for: Her singles ‘Video Games’ and ‘Born to Die’.
Lana Del Rey Family:
Father – Rob Grant
Mother – Patrica Grant
Siblings – Caroline Grant, Charlie Grant
Lana Del Rey Dated:
- Barrie James (2011-Present) – Lana Del Rey is currently dating ‘The Kassidy’ singer, Barrie James. She has been in a long-term relationship with him since 2011.
First Album: Lana released her debut album ‘Lana Del Ray A.K.A. Lizzy Grant’ in 2010.
First TV appearance: She made her television debut in 2010 when she appeared in an episode of 90210.
Personal trainer: At this point, nobody really knows what Lana’s workout routine is, nor if she has a personal trainer or not.
Lana Del Rey Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Her favorite artists are Frank Sinatra, Bob Dylan, Jeff Buckley, and Leonard Cohen.
- She started writing songs when she was 18 years old.
- Always refers to herself as a writer first, although most people admire Lana for her singing.
- Lana is a big fan of football (soccer) teams Liverpool FC and Celtic.
- She gets her name from the car ‘Ford Del Rey’ and the actress Lana Turner.
- Lana signed her first recording contract when she was 22 years old.
- She has an ‘M’ tattoo on her left hand.
- Back in her teenage years, Lana suffered from alcohol dependence.