Miesha Tate Personal Details
Birth Name: Miesha Theresa Tate
Nickname: Takedown, Cupcake
Born: August 18, 1986
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Birth Place: Tacoma, Washington, United States
Residence: Washington, United States
Education: She attended Franklin Pierce High School before attending Central Washington University.
Occupation: Mixed Martial Artist
Net Worth: $2 million
Miesha Tate Measurements
Height: 5’6″ (1.68 m)
Weight: 134 lbs (61 kg)
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Bra Size: 34C
Dress Size: 8
Shoe Size: 8
Distinctive features: Quite muscular, distinctive eyebrows
Best known for: Being a Mixed Martial Artist and for winning the UFC Women’s Bantamweight Championship at some point.
Miesha Tate Family:
Father – Rob Tate
Mother – Michelle Tate
Siblings – Felicia Martin
Miesha Tate Dated:
- Bryan Caraway – Miesha is currently dating MMA fighter Bryan Caraway, a relationship that has been going for many years now.
First Fight: Miesha had her first professional match against Jan Finney on November 24, 2007, a match she won by referee decision in round 4.
First Film: She made her debut on the big screen in 2016 as Jabs in Fight Valley.
First TV appearance: Her television debut came in 2014 as herself in sports series ‘UFC from All Angles: Miesha Tate’.
Personal trainer: Miesha puts a lot of work into maintaining her fit body as it is imperative for her fighting career. She also practices Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu on a regular basis.
Miesha Tate Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- In 2014, Miesha ranked #58 in Maxim’s Hot 100 list.
- She is a big fan of the American football team Seattle Seahawks.
- Her first amateur fight was in March 2006 when she faced Muay Thai specialist Elizabeth Posener.
- In her younger years, Miesha was considered quite a tomboy because she would always hang out with the boys.
- Miesha started specializing in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu as soon as she joined the MMA.
- In 2013, she appeared in ESPN’s Body Issue.
- Also in 2013, she was named ‘the most beautiful woman in MMA’ by Fitness Gurls magazine.
- At some point in 2014, she saved the life of her boyfriend’s mother when she suffered an asthma attack while scuba diving.