Camren Bicondova Personal Details
Birth Name: Camren Renee Bicondova
Nickname: Cam Cam, Lil Mis Cam Cam
Born: May 22, 1999
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Birth Place: San Diego, California, USA
Residence: Los Angeles, California, USA
Education: Her educational background is unknown
Occupation: Actress, dancer, model
Net Worth: $3 million
Camren Bicondova Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Measurements: 33-24-33
Height: 5’2″ (1.57 m)
Weight: 115 lbs (52 kg)
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Bra Size: 32AA
Dress Size: 4
Shoe Size: 6
Distinctive features: Short curly hair, looks similar to a younger Michelle Pfeiffer
Best known for: Her role as Selina Kyle / Catwoman on ‘Gotham’.
Camren Bicondova Family:
Father – Joshua Bicondova
Mother – Jessi Bicondova
Camren Bicondova Dated: For the time being, nobody yet knows who Camren dates or if she dates anyone at all. We’ll keep you posted if the situation changes anytime soon.
First Film: Her first appearance on the big screen was in 2012 when she appeared in Battlefield America as Prissy.
First TV appearance: Her television debut came in 2011 as Little Highlighter in Shake It Up.
Personal trainer: Although Camren is a good dancer and dances every single day, she doesn’t appear to do so under the guidance of a personal instructor or trainer.
Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Her favorite song is ‘Keep Ya Head Up’ by Tupac Shakur.
- She is a member of the 8-girl dance group called ‘8 Flavahz’.
- Camren started dancing when she was just two years old.
- By the time she was 11 years old, she was already traveling the country with experienced choreographers and dance teachers following a career in dancing.
- She appeared in Krewella’s music video ‘Enjoy The Ride’ in 2014 and said that she is open to appearing in other music videos in the future.
- Camren also appeared in Ciara’s 2012 music video for ‘Got Me Good’.
- She was discovered as an actress by director Chris Stokes who got her a role in Battlefield America.
- When asked, Camren said that she would love to dance for Beyonce, Lady Gaga, and Mary J. Blige if she was asked.