Ella Purnell Personal Details
Birth Name: Ella Purnell
Born: September 17, 1996
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Birth Place: London, England, United Kingdom
Residence: London, England, United Kingdom
Education: She attended City of London School for Girls before enrolling into Forest School in Epping Forest follow by Sylvia Young Theatre School and the Young Actors’ Theatre Islington.
Occupation: Actress, model
Net Worth: $1 million
Ella Purnell Measurements
Height: 5’3″ (1.60 m)
Weight: 115 lbs (52 kg)
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Bra Size: 32A
Dress Size: 4
Shoe Size: 6
Distinctive features: Short height, full lips
Best known for: Her work in films like ‘Never Let Me Go’, ‘Maleficent’, and ‘Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children’
Ella Purnell Family:
Father – Unknown
Mother – Unknown
Siblings – Ella has three younger half-brothers.
Ella Purnell Dated: It appears that Ella has a boyfriend for quite some time now, one that she has managed to keep secret as far as the media knows.
First Film: Ella made her debut on the big screen in 2010 when she appeared in ‘Never Let Me Go’ as Young Ruth.
First TV appearance: Her television debut came in 2015 when she appeared in Channel 4’s movie ‘Cyberbully’.
Personal trainer: It doesn’t appear that Elle has a personal trainer, even though it’s fairly obvious that she takes very good care of herself.
Ella Purnell Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- She admires actress Jennifer Lawrence quite a lot both as a person and as an actress.
- Ella can play the piano rather well.
- If she weren’t an actress, Ella would have wanted to be an astronaut.
- She also appeared in a musical at some port, a production titled ‘Oliver!’ that was played at Theatre Royal in London.
- Interestingly enough, Ella began her professional acting career when she was 12 years old.
- The first time she appeared in a commercial was in 2005 as part of a Toffifee commercial.
- She claims that she will buy an ostrich if she ever wins the lottery.
- Ella looks up at Keira Knightley and Chloe Moretz for their work ethic and style.
- Her family sometimes teases her that she will become famous for playing other people’s younger selves alluding to the fact that she played both a younger Keira Knightley and a younger Angelina Jolie.