Gwyneth Paltrow Personal Details
Birth Name: Gwyneth Kate Paltrow
Nick Name: Gwynnie
Born: September 27, 1972
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Birth Place: Los Angeles, California
Residence: Los Angeles, California
Education: She attended Crossroads School before going to Spence School (a private school) in New York. She later studied anthropology at the University of
California but dropped out to pursue her acting career.
Occupation: Actress, singer
Net Worth: $140 million
Gwyneth Paltrow Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Measurements: 34-25-35
Height: 5’9” (1.75 m)
Weigh: 132 lbs (60 kg)
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Bra Size: 34B
Dress Size: 2
Shoe Size: 9
Distinctive features: Deep voice, often plays British characters
Best known for: Her roles in movies like Sliding Doors, Shakespeare in Love, Iron Man, and The Avengers.
Gwyneth Paltrow Family:
Father – Bruce Paltrow
Mother – Blythe Danner
Siblings – Jake Paltrow
Gwyneth Paltrow Dated:
• Brad Pitt (1994-1997) – Gwyneth got romantically involved with Brad after meeting him on the set of ‘Seven’. They even got engaged at one point before Gwyneth decided to break it off.
• Ben Affleck (1997-2000) – She dated Ben for almost three years between 1997 and 2000. It was an on & off kind of thing.
• Luke Wilson (2002) – Gwyneth also dated Luke Wilson for a brief period in 2002.
• Chris Martin (2002 – present) – She met Chris in 2002 during a concert and they have been together ever since. They got married in 2003 and have two children
First Film: She made her big screen debut in 1991 when she played Rebecaa in ‘Shout’.
First TV appearance: Her first TV appearance was in 1997 when she voiced Jefferson’s granddaughter in mini TV series ‘Thomas Jefferson’.
Personal trainer: Gwyneth does a lot of cardio during her workouts, about one hour every day. This being said, she doesn’t employ the services of any personal
trainer. Check out her diet plan and workout routine.
Gwyneth Paltrow Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Gwyneth can speak Spanish fluently.
- Although she was born in Los Angeles, she was raised in Santa Monica.
- Her mother is Christian and her father is Jewish.
- She owns Goop.com, a successful lifestyle company.
- Gwyneth is good friends with Madonna.
- She spent 70 hours in labor during her the birth of her first child.