Kate Upton Personal Details
Birth Name: Katherine Upton
Nick Name: Kate Upton
Born: June 10, 1992
Religion: Anglican / Episcopalian
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Birth Place: St. Joseph, Michigan, USA
Residence: New York, USA
Education: Kate attended Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne, Florida.
Occupation: Model, actress
Net Worth: $4 million
Kate Upton Measurements
Height: 5’10” (1.78 m)
Weigh: 134.5 lbs (61 kg)
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Bra Size: 34D
Dress Size: 8
Shoe Size: 8.5
Distinctive Features: Voluptuous figure, beauty mark above the lip
Best Known for: Her repeated appearances in ‘Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue’ and various TV appearances.
Kate Upton’s Family:
Father – Jeff Upton
Mother – Shelley Upton
Kate Upton Dated:
• Mark Sanchez (2011) – Kate dated football star Mark Sanchez for a few months in 2011.
• Justin Verlander (2012) – Justin and Kate were together for the most part of 2012 before breaking up in early 2013.
• Sean Combs (2013) – Kate and Combs (P. Diddy) were rumored to be in a relationship in 2013 after being seen together on several occasions.
• Maksim Chmerkovskiy (2013-Present) – She has been dating Ukranian dancer Maksim Chmerkovskiy since 2013.
First Film: Kate’s first appearance in a movie was in 2011 when she played the role of Mr. Hightower’s Mistress in ‘Tower Heist’.
First TV Appearance: She had many guest appearances during these last few years, especially as herself.
Personal Trainer: Kate works out under the guidance of Justin Gelband. They have been together for a while now, and according to her, he is the main reason why she looks as fit as she does.
Kate Upton’s Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- She is the niece of U.S. Representative Fred Upton.
- Kate started modeling when she was 15 years old.
- She has a beauty mark just above her lip.
- Although quite large for her figure, Kate said repeatedly that she has no problem with the size of her breasts.
- Kate is the first model to appear on the cover of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue for two years in a row since Tyra Banks in 1996.