Lauren Cohan Personal Details
Birth Name: Lauren Cohan
Born: January 7, 1982
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Birth Place: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.
Residence: London / Los Angeles
Education: She attended the University of Winchester in Hampshire, England, where she studied Drama and English Literature.
Occupation: Actress, writer, producer
Net Worth: $2.2 million
Lauren Cohan Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Measurements: 36-25-35
Height: 5’7″ (1.70 m)
Weight: 121 lbs (55 kg)
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Green
Bra Size: 34B
Dress Size: 4
Shoe Size: 8
Distinctive features: Hourglass body figure, green eyes
Best known for: Her role as Maggie Green in ‘The Walking Dead’.
Lauren Cohan Dated:
Lauren does a great job keeping her personal life private.
First Film: She made her debut on the big screen in 2005 with her role as Alessia in ‘The Quiet Assassin’.
First TV appearance: Lauren’s first appearance on television was in 2007 when she played a Forrester Creations employee in ‘The Bold and the Beautiful’.
Personal trainer: Lauren does a lot of kickboxing and dancing in her spare time. She also eats plenty of fruits and vegetables to stay in shape.
Lauren Cohan Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Although she is American, Lauren has a British accent because of how much time she spent in the UK while growing up.
- Lauren knows how to play the piano rather well.
- She used to be a model before starting off her acting career.
- Lauren is good friends with Amy Shields.
- Her father is American and her mother is Scottish.
- She has a house in London and a house in Los Angeles.
- Lauren’s mother remarried when she was 7 years old.