Skylar Grey Personal Details
Birth Name: Holly Brook Hafermann
Nickname: Skylar Grey, Holly Brook
Born: February 23, 1986
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Birth Place: Mazomanie, Wisconsin, USA
Residence: Los Angeles, California, USA (presumably)
Education: Skylar didn’t really enjoy school that much, which is why she dropped out of high school to focus on her music
Occupation: Singer, songwriter
Net Worth: $10 million
Skylar Grey Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Measurements: 33-25-32
Height: 5’4″ (1.64 m)
Weight: 117 lbs (53 kg)
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Gray
Bra Size: 32A
Dress Size: 6
Shoe Size: 7
Distinctive features: Gray eyes, distinctive tattoos on her skin
Best known for: Her music; mostly her single “C’mon Let Me Ride”, but also for her collaboration with Sean Combs on his “Coming Home” single.
Skylar Grey Family:
Father – Gene Roger Hafermann
Mother – Candace Kreitlow
Siblings – Tiffany Hafermann
Skylar Grey Dated:
- Marshall Mathers (2011) – Apart from her brief relationship with the American rapper Eminem, Skylar managed to keep a fairly low profile as far as her relationships go.
First Album: She released her debut album ‘Like Blood Like Honey’ in 2006 via Warner Bros. Records, an album that consisted of 11 singles and a total length of 47 minutes.
First Film: She made her debut on the big screen in 2014 as herself in ‘Lennon or McCartney’
First TV appearance: Her television debut came in 2011 as herself in an episode of ‘Tosh.O’
Personal trainer: Skylar Grey doesn’t appear to have a personal trainer at the moment, but we’ll keep you posted if this changes any time soon.
Skylar Grey Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Her favorite films are ‘The Deer Hunter’ and ‘Into The Wild’.
- She started her first band when she was 15 years old.
- Back in her high school years, Skylar was in the gymnastics team.
- In 2003, she moved to Los Angeles from Wisconsin and started singing with the stage name Holly Brook, a stage name she kept for many years.
- Skylar knew she wanted to be a singer since she was 6 years old.
- As a kid, she was part of a folk duo with her mother, a duo called ‘Generations’.
- Over time, Skylar got to work with many jazz musicians like Leo Sidran, Jeff Eckles, and Tim Whalen.
- She is quite shy and doesn’t like giving interviews that much.
- Skylar has a tattoo on her foot that says ‘it’s a whale’ in Japanese.
- Her mother was a folk singer and Celtic harpist, her father was in a barbershop quartet, and her grandmother was an opera singer.