Birth Name: Adele Laurie Blue Adkins
Nick Name: ‘Adele’
Born: May 5th, 1988 in Tottenham, Greater London, England, UK
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Birth Place: Tottenham, Greater London, England, UK
Residence: She has two homes, one in West London and the other in Brighton
Education: BRIT School for Performing Arts and Technology, 2006
Occupation: Singer, Songwriter
Net Worth: Over $31.8 million
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Measurements: 36-34-38
Height: 5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
Weight: 187 pounds or 85 kg
Natural Hair Color: Blonde
Natural Eye Color: Green
Bra Size: 36D
Dress Size: 10
Shoe Size: 8
- Voluptuous build
- Rich, expansive voice
- Outspoken nature
- Passion for social improvement
Best Known for:
- Selling record numbers for her first two albums, 19 and 21
- She has recently released another hit single – Skyfall, for the James Bond movie with the same name.
- Recently, she was appointed a Member of the Order of the British Empire, or MBE.
- She is also known for being the first female solo artist that has three different singles headlining the Billboard Hot 100 simultaneously.
Father – Mark Evans
Mother – Penny Adkins
Siblings – Cameron Evans (half-brother)
Others – John and Rose Evans (paternal grandparents), John and Doreen Adkins (maternal grandparents)
- Adele has had at least two prior relationships, anonymous ex-boyfriends that inspired much of her albums 19 and 21, respectively. She has kept their identities anonymous, though ‘Mr. 19’ had sued at one point for a portion of profits from her album 19. Her relationship with both men isn’t very good. She cancelled some portions of her 19 tour to be with her boyfriend, and her relationship with ‘Mr. 21’ is known for having ended dramatically.
- Simon Konecki – It was confirmed as of January 2012 that Adele had been dating Simon Konecki, a charity entrepreneur and Old Etonian. He is actually the first person that Adele calls when she is feeling nervous or afraid before a big show. They announced their upcoming baby, Angelo James Konecki, in June 2012. Angelo was born October 19, 2012 and is Adele’s first child and Simon’s second child.
Adele’s Personal Trainer:
Adele recently hired a personal trainer as well as taking up Pilates. Her goal was to drop two dress sizes. She has not announced the trainer’s name.
Adele’s Favorite Things/Facts and Hobbies:
- Adele loves dogs and currently has a dachshund named Louie.
- Her best friend is Laura Dockrill, a writer that graduated from the same high school.
- She is very close with many graduates of the BRIT School for Performing Arts and Technology, such as Jessie J and Leona Lewis.
- Adele is an active liberal.
- She still suffers from some stage fright. When she is overwhelmed, she calls her boyfriend, who is able to calm her down.
- Her debut song, Hometown Glory, was written when she was just sixteen years old.
- She definitely contributes to charity organizations and is a major fan of Sands Charity. She encourages fans that have received free or cheap tickets to donate twenty dollars to Sands Charity.
- She has an ‘alter ego’ named Sasha Carter.
- Adele hopes to have three boys before the age of 30. She loves being a mother!
- Her defining moment in terms of moving into the music business was seeing Pink perform at Brixton Academy when she was thirteen years old. It was her first concert and showed her what music really could be.