Redman Personal Details
Birth Name: Reginald Noble
Nickname: Redman, Doc, Reggie Noble, Soopaman
Born: April 17, 1970
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Birth Place: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Residence: Staten Island, New York City, USA
Education: He attended Montclair State University before getting expelled because of his sub-par academic record.
Occupation: Rapper, music producer, actor, DJ
Net Worth: $10 million
Weight: 188 lbs (85 kg)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Black
Shoe Size: 11.5
Distinctive features: Trimmed beard, often wears a bandanna on his head
Best known for: His successful musical career and his collaboration with rapper Method Man.
Father – Eddie Noble
Mother – Darlene Noble
Siblings – Rosalyn Noble aka Roz
- Karrine Steffans – Redman dated the former stripper and escort Karrine Steffans who wrote about their relationship at lengths in her memoirs.
- His wife – Redman is currently married to his longtime sweetheart. Together, they are raising a total of five children, two of which from an earlier relationship Redman had with another
First Album: In 1992, Redman released his debut album ‘Whut? Thee Album’.
First Film: His first appearance on the big screen was in 1998 when he appeared in the comedy movie ‘Ride’.
First TV appearance: His television debut came in 1992 as himself in a musical comedy series titled ‘The Uptown Comedy Club’.
Personal trainer: Redman takes very good care of himself by working out on a regular basis. He doesn’t, however, employ the services of a personal trainer for the job.
Redman Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- He is very close with the hip-hop group Wu-Tang.
- Not long ago, Redman announced his collaboration with streetwear brand Mighty Healthy. They even released a collection of jerseys and t-shirts together.
- As a teen, he was kicked out of the house for selling drugs.
- He spent most of his younger years freestyling around New Jersey and New York City.
- Redman was discovered by Erick Sermon of EPMD who was impressed by Redman’s work as a DJ for Lords of the Underground.
- He made his name by blending reggae and funk with offbeat rhymes.
- His grandmother is Korean.
- He is a big fan of Eminem’s music.