Alicia Vikander Personal Details
Birth Name: Alicia Amanda Vikander
Born: October 3, 1988
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Birth Place: Gothenburg, Sweden
Residence: London, England, UK
Education: She attended Royal Swedish Ballet School in her youth followed by an admission to law school which she never attended.
Occupation: Actress, model, dancer
Net Worth: $4 million
Alicia Vikander Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Measurements: 34-24-34
Height: 5’5″ (1.66 m)
Weight: 117 lbs (53 kg)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Bra Size: 34A
Dress Size: 6
Shoe Size: 8.5
Distinctive features: Relatively short, distinctive eyebrows
Best known for: Her appearance in films like ‘A Royal Affair’, ‘Pure’, ‘Testament of Youth’, and many others.
Alicia Vikander Family:
Father – Svante Vikander
Mother – Maria Fahl Vikander
Alicia Vikander Dated:
- Alexander Skarsgård (2012) – For a brief period of time in 2012, she dated Swedish actor Alexander Skarsgård.
- Michael Fassbender (2014-2015) – At some point between 2014 and 2015, she was in a short relationship with Irish actor Michael Fassbender.
First Film: Her first appearance on the big screen was in 2005 when she appeared in a film called ‘Darkness of Truth’ as Sandra Svensson.
First TV appearance: Her television debut came in 2005 with her role as Tony in ‘En decemberdröm’.
Personal trainer: It is not yet known if Alicia employs the services of a personal trainer or what her workout routine looks like.
Alicia Vikander Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Her favorite actresses are Isabelle Huppert, Marion Cotillard, and Jennifer Lawrence.
- At some point in her late teens, she was denied admission to a drama school on two separate occasions.
- Alicia’s parents got separated when she was just 5 months old.
- For most of her younger years, Alicia was raised by her single mother.
- A talented dancer as a teen, her dancing career almost ended when she was 16 years old following a series of unfortunate accidents.
- Alicia is a trained ballerina and a very talented dancer.
- For her role in ‘A Royal Affair’, Alicia had to learn how to speak Danish.
- She is the brand ambassador for Louis Vuitton.