Alycia Debnam-Carey Personal Details
Birth Name: Alycia Jasmin Debnam-Carey
Born: July 20, 1993
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Birth Place: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Residence: Los Angeles, California, USA
Education: She attended Newtown High School of the Performing Arts in Sydney, New South Wales.
Net Worth: $1 million
Alycia Debnam-Carey Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Measurements: 34-24-35
Height: 5’5″ (1.65 m)
Weight: 121 lbs (55 kg)
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Green
Bra Size: 32A
Dress Size: 6
Shoe Size: 7
Distinctive features: Full lips, green eyes
Best known for: Her role as Alicia Clark in ‘Fear the Walking Dead’ and for her role as Commander Lexa in ‘The 100’.
Alycia Debnam-Carey Family:
Father – Unknown
Mother – Leone Carey
Alycia Debnam-Carey Dated:
- Marcus Catsaras – Alycia has been dating Marcus Catsaras for many years now and despite allegations of him cheating on her, the couple seems to be going strong together.
First Film: Her first appearance on the big screen was in 2003 when she played Elsie in ‘Martha’s New Coat’
First TV appearance: Her television debut came in 2006 as Chloe Sanderson in ‘McLeod’s Daughters’.
Personal trainer: It doesn’t seem that Alycia employs the services of a personal trainer at this point in time but we’ll keep you posted if the situation changes.
Alycia Debnam-Carey Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Her favorite TV show is ‘Game of Thrones’.
- She started acting when she was 8 years old.
- Alycia admits to having a crush on actress Emilia Clarke.
- While residing in Los Angeles in 2012, she was a Heath Ledger Scholarship Finalist at some point.
- Interestingly enough, she gave her HSC exams while still being a high school student and got a top band in all her courses.
- Also interesting is the fact that she is quite good at playing percussion, having played it for many years in the past.
- She absolutely loves astronomy and would love to have a job that involves the studying of space.
- When she first arrived in Los Angeles, she absolutely hated the city.
- Alycia finds it very hard to memorize a TV script, saying that movie scripts are much easier to learn.
- In partnership with the Berlin Philharmonic, she and 40 other musicians composed an impressive piece as part of a two-week program.