Amy Adams Personal Details
Birth Name: Amy Lou Adams
Nick Name: Amy
Born: August 20, 1974
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Birth Place: Vicenza, Veneto, Italy
Residence: Beverly Hills, California, USA
Education: She attended Douglas County High School in Colorado but decided not to go to college afterwards, a choice she regrets according to a recent interview.
Occupation: Actress, singer
Net Worth: $8 million
Amy Adams Measurements
Height: 5’4” (1.63 m)
Weigh: 128 lbs (58 kg)
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Bra Size: 32B
Dress Size: 4-6
Shoe Size: 6
Distinctive features: Sparkling blue eyes, long blonde hair
Best known for: Her appearance in Man Of Steel (2013), Enchanted (2007), and playing optimistic characters in general.
Amy Adams Family:
Father – Richard Kent
Mother – Kathryn Adams
Siblings – She has two sisters and four brothers
Amy Adams Dated:
• Darren Le Gallo (2001-present) – You would believe that one of the prettiest women in the world would have a long history of attractive boyfriends but Amy is happily married to actor Darren Le Gallo since 2001. They have a daughter together named Aviana Olea Le Gallo who was born in 2010.
First Film: Amy made her debut on the big screen in 1999 when she played Leslie Miller in ‘Drop Dead Gorgeous’.
First TV appearance: Her first TV appearance was in 2000 when she played Kat Peterson in ‘That ’70s Show’.
Personal trainer: Amy enjoys hiking and exercising regularly. To our knowledge, she does not employ the services of a personal trainer.
Amy Adams Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Favorite movies – The Apartment, Vertigo, Grease
- Favorite actresses – Rachel Weisz, Cate Blanchett, Samantha Morton
- She is an avid reader and enjoys a good book every once in a while.
- Amy picked up knitting from actress Meryl Streep and has been doing it for quite a while now.
- In her younger years, she used to work as a greeter at a Gap store.
- Amy said that she admires French actress Audrey Tautou and would enjoy working with her if given the opportunity.
- She is a trained dancer.
- Amy used to sing in the school choir back in her High School years.