Emily Deschanel Personal Details
Birth Name: Emily Erin Deschanel
Born: October 11, 1976
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Birth Place: Los Angeles, California, USA
Residence: Los Angeles, California, USA / New York City, New York, USA
Education: She attended Harvard-Westlake School and Crossroads School, both in Los Angeles. She later went to Boston University where she attended a Professional Actors Training Program
Occupation: Actress, film producer, TV producer
Net Worth: $18 million
Emily Deschanel Measurements
Height: 5’9″ (1.75 m)
Weight: 130 lbs (59 kg)
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Bra Size: 32C
Dress Size: 2
Shoe Size: 8
Distinctive features: Quite tall, blue eyes
Best known for: Her role as Dr. Temperance ‘Bones’ Brennan in Fox’s TV series ‘Bones’
Emily Deschanel Family:
Father – Caleb Deschanel
Mother – Mary Jo Deschanel
Siblings – Zooey Deschanel
Emily Deschanel Dated:
- David Hornsby (2008-Present) – Emily is currently married to writer and actor David Hornsby. Emily and David started dating in early 2008 and married just two years afterwards in 2010. They have a child together named Lamar Hornsby, who was born on September 21, 2011.
First Film: She made her debut on the big screen in 1994 with her role as an animal rights activist in the romantic comedy ‘It Could Happen to You’
First TV appearance: Her television debut came in 2002 when she appeared in an episode of ‘Law & Order: Special Victims Unit’ as Cassie Germaine
Personal trainer: Emily works out under the guidance of her personal trainer Julie Diamond for quite some time now. She also attended yoga classes with her younger sister Zooey at some point in the past.
Emily Deschanel Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- She is good friends with David Boreanaz.
- Growing up, she wanted to be an architect.
- Emily is a vegan and an animal rights activist. She refuses to buy products made from animals and never wears fur clothes.
- Her father Caleb Deschanel is a distinguished cinematographer.
- In 2012, she was ranked #12 in AfterEllen’s ‘Hot 100’ list.
- She went to Boston University at the same time as actress Ginnifer Goodwin.
- Emily is a progressive Democrat.
- Her mother Mary Jo Deschanel is an accomplished actress.
- She has German, Irish, French, Swiss, and Dutch ancestry.