Eminem Personal Details
Birth Name: Marshall Bruce Mathers III
Nick Name: Eminem, Slim Shady, M
Born: October 17, 1972
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Birth Place: St. Joseph, Missouri, U.S.
Residence: Winkler Road, Rochester, Michigan
Education: Eminem attended Lincoln High School but dropped out when he was 17 years old.
Occupation: Rapper, songwriter, actor
Net Worth: $160 million
Height: 5’8” (1.73 m)
Weight: 150 lbs (68 kg)
Hair color: Light brown
Eye color: Blue
Shoe Size: 10.5
Distinctive features:Raps about his personal life, mother, drugs, and his children.
Best known for: Award winning albums and songs.
Father – Marshall Bruce Mathers II
Mother – Debbie Mathers Brigs
Siblings – Sarah Mathers, Michael Mathers, Nathan Mathers (all step-siblings)
- Kimberly Scott (1989-2006) – Eminem married his high school sweetheart in 1995, and they were married until 2001 when they finally got divorced. During their marriage they had a daughter named Hailie Jade Scott Mathers. Despite the divorce, they spent a lot of time together in the following 6 years.
- Mariah Carey (2001-2006) – Marshall dated Mariah on and off for almost five years before finally ending it in 2006.
First Album: Em’s first album was called ‘Infinite’ and was released in 1996 through Web Entertainment. The album didn’t do very well.
First Film: His first appearance in a movie happened in 2000 when he played himself in ‘Da Hip Hop Witch’, a parody of The Blair Witch Project.
Personal trainer: Not a lot is known about Eminem’s workout routine and diet plan, but judging by his physique, he certainly spends a lot of time at the gym
Eminem Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- He has his own record label called Shady Records.
- His favorite movie is Scarface.
- Eminem is a big fan of the Detroit Pistons.
- Before being famous, he worked as a cook in a family restaurant.
- He started rapping when he was 14 years old.
- Eminem spent three years in the ninth grade due to his poor grades.