Birth Name: Emma Rose Roberts
Nick Name: Em
Born: February 10, 1991
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Birth Place: Rhinebeck, New York, USA
Residence: Los Angeles, California, USA
Education: Sarah Lawrence College New York (English Literature)
Occupation: Actress, Model, and Singer
Net Worth: $15 Million
Emma Roberts Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Measurements: 32-23-30
Height: 5’3″ (1.60m)
Weigh:. 112.4 lbs (51kg)
Natural Hair Color: Light Brown
Natural Eye Color: Green
Bra Size: 32A
Dress Size: 2
Shoe Size: 6
Beautiful, wide lipped, and loves wearing stylish short cocktail dresses and mini skirts.
Dooney & Bourke (2006), Neutrogena (2009)
Best Known for:
Became popular for her lead role and portrayal as Addie Singer in the Nickelodeon hit teen TV show “Unfabulous”. It had a successful run from 2004 up to 2007. As a model, she has walked into the runways as an Abercombie & Fitch fashion icon. As a singer, she has made big waves for her “Unfabulous” debut album. It was her first studio album and is composed of 11 original tracks inspired by the hit TV series. She has also starred as the lead actress for “Nancy Drew” released in 2007. Other lead roles followed suit like; Hotel For Dogs, the hit British film 126.96.36.199. and the suspense horror film Scream 4.
Emma Roberts Family:
Father: Eric Roberts
Mother: Kelly Cunningham
Siblings: Half siblings includes; Morgan Simons, Keaton Simons, and Grace Nickels
Aunt: Julia Roberts and Lisa Roberts Gillian
Others: Eliza Roberts (Stepmother)
Emma Roberts’s Dated:
- Alex Pettyfer – The English actor and model dated for quite sometime from 2007 up to the middle of 2008. The relationship did not last long enough and ended in separation.
- Max Theriot – He was a co-star in their hit movie “Nancy Drew”. The American actor and their relationship blossomed while filming the movie in 2007. The relationship ended in 2008.
- Ryan Sheckler – The famous American Professional Skateboarder had a five month relationship with her in the latter part of 2008 up to 2009. They both parted ways in April of 2009.
- Dathan Kuppin – They were photographed once as being together on a date in the Summer of 2010. The acclaimed Tennis Player dated for a year from 2009 onwards before calling it quits towards the end of 2010.
- Chace Crawford – They were seen and photographed together on an annual celebrity event called “The Vanity Fair’ Oscars Post Party”. The American actor and Roberts dated up to the end of 2011.
- Chord Overstreet – The famous Glee star, singer and musician dated her for a year from 2011 up to 2012. Although there are no official confirmation of their romance it was rumored that they enjoy being with each other and was often seen together in numerous celebrity and fashion events during the course of their relationship.
- Evan Peters – the American actor is rumored to have an intense relationship with her and has been dating since 2012. She is her boyfriend up to the present.
Emma Roberts Personal Trainer:
She is into pole dancing and believes it is essential in building up confidence and physical strength for women.
Emma Roberts’ Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- She loves to collect purses and has a huge collection of them.
- She loves Japanese food and cites sushi as her favorite dish.
- She looks up to Anne Hathaway, Kirsten Dunst, Rachel McAdams, and her famous Aunt, Julia Roberts. She considers them all as her role models in professionalism, acting and credibility.
- She loves the movie The Notebook (2004) and My Sister’s Keeper (2009).
- She loves to play Volleyball, swimming, running, and pole dancing.
- She has an official website and you can check her out @emmaroberts.net
- She won ShoWest Award for “The Female Star Of Tomorrow” (2007).