Birth Name: Emily Jean Stone
Nick Name: Emma Stone, Riley Stone
Born: November 6, 1988
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Birth Place: Scottsdale, Arizona
Residence: New York
Education: Home Schooled – Dropped out of high school at age 15 to go Los Angeles to pursue acting career.
Net Worth: $10 million
Emma Stone Measurements
Height: 5’6” or (1.68 m)
Weigh: 130 lbs (59 kg)
Natural Hair Color: Blonde
Natural Eye Color: Green
Bra Size: 32B
Dress Size: 6 (US)
Shoe Size: 8 (US)
Emma is renowned for her beautiful bright green eyes, her deep, sexy voice and her alluring physique.
Emma Stone has been one of the celebrity faces of Revlon since 2011.
Best Known For:
Emma is best known for her 2007 role as Jules in the movie ‘Superbad’ and became an established star after her 2010 star role as Olive in the movie ‘Easy A’. She was also one of the major stars of the 2011 box office hit and critically acclaimed movie ‘The Help’.
Emma Stone’s Family:
Father – Jeff, works as a contractor
Mother – Krista, homemaker
Siblings – Spencer, brother
Emma Stone Dated:
- Andrew Garfield (June 2011 to Present) – They started dating shortly after completing the filming of the movie ‘The Amazing Spider-man’.
- Kieran Culkin (April 2010 to May 2010) – This rumored romance with her costar from the 2009 movie ‘Paper Man’ was very short.
- Teddy Geiger (2007 to 2009) – Emma and Teddy were together for three years and started dating just after they completed filming the movie ‘The Rocker’.
Emma Stone’s Personal trainer:
Armando Alarcon. He created Emma’s workout regimen which focuses on her participation in her preferred exercises which consist of swimming, weight training, rock climbing and pilates. Emma is not a fitness fanatic and she has admitted that similar to most women, she at times has issues with her body. She finds that her work as a performer provides her the motivation to get in shape.
Emma Stone’s Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Emma Stone loves to relax when she is not working. She finds it enjoyable to look outside her New York Apartment and enjoy the view of the East River and the Hudson River.
- She is an unabashed fan of Saturday Night Live and considers the program representative of what is sketch comedy and improv and SNL star Gilda Radner her first hero.
- Emma is best friends with superstar singer Taylor Swift.
- Emma Stone is not the type of woman to deny herself food. She loves to eat hot pockets, in particular the mozzarella flavor.
- You cannot connect with Emma Stone on Facebook or Twitter. She deleted her Facebook account because of her addiction to the Farmville game found on its site.
- Emma is not a natural redhead. She first became a redhead when her director for the movie Superbad, Judd Apatow recommended that she change her hair color for the movie. Emma changed her hair color and has never gone back to her natural blond color.
- Emma Stone and her mother have matching wrist tattoos of Blackbird feet. Her mother is a breast cancer survivor and the tattoos symbolize a bond between the two women. The actual sketch was provided by singer Sir Paul McCartney of the legendary Beatles group who wrote the song Blackbirds.
- Emma Stone loves Charlie Chaplin films and her favorite film is ‘City Lights’.
- Emma owes part of her movie career to her ability to her PowerPoint abilities. At the age of 15 she created and presented a PowerPoint display titled “Project Hollywood” that was supported by Madonna’s song “Hollywood” that persuaded her parents to allow her to pursue her dream of becoming an actress in Los Angeles.