Eva Green Personal Details
Birth Name: Eva Gaëlle Green
Nick Name: Eva Green
Born: July 5, 1980
Religion: Not religious
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Birth Place: Paris, France
Residence: London, UK
Education: She attended the American School of Paris before enrolling into the American University of Paris, both English speaking institutions. Afterwards, she went to St. Paul Drama School in Paris and Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Art in London.
Net Worth: $10 million
Eva Green Measurements
Height: 5’6” (1.68 cm)
Weigh: 119 lbs (54 kg)
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Bra Size: 34C
Dress Size: 2
Shoe Size: 7
Distinctive features: Curvaceous figure, beautiful blue eyes
Best known for: Her roles in movies like ‘Kingdom of Heaven’ and ‘Casino Royale’.
Eva Green Family:
Father – Walter Green
Mother – Marlene Jobert
Siblings – Johanne (twin sister)
Eva Green Dated:
• Yann Claassen (2000-2001) – She dated actor Yan Claassen for almost a year before eventually breaking up.
• Marton Csokas (2005-2009) – Eva met Marton while filming ‘Kingdom of Heaven’ and immediately hit it off. They were together for almost 4 years before calling it quits.
First Film: She made her big screen debut in 2003 when she played Isabelle in Bernardo Bertolucci’s ‘The Dreamers’.
First TV appearance: Eva played Morgan Pendragon in 2011 TV series ‘Camelot’.
Personal trainer: In order to maintain her amazing figure, she employs the services of personal trainer Tim Jones. Under his supervision, she works a combination of strength and cardio. She is also a big fan of working out.
Eva Green Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
• She enjoys collecting art and visiting museums.
• In 2006, she was ranked #16 on Maxim’s ‘Hot List of 2006’.
• Eva has French and Swedish ancestry.
• She studied piano and flute during her younger years. She also plays classical music.
• Eva Green is the fifth French actress to play a Bond girl.
• She collects religious icons.
• Eva absolutely hates shopping.