Eva Mendes Personal Details
Birth Name: Eva Mendes
Born: March 5, 1974
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Birth Place: Miami, Florida, United States
Residence: Los Feliz, Los Angeles, USA
Education: Eva attended Hoover High School before enrolling into California State University, but she eventually dropped out from the university to focus on her acting career
Occupation: Actress, singer, model, fashion designer
Net Worth: $15 million
Eva Mendes Measurements
Height: 5’6″ (1.68)
Weight: 123 lbs (56 kg)
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Bra Size: 32C
Dress Size: 8
Shoe Size: 9.5
Distinctive features: Curvaceous figure, beauty mark on her left cheek
Best known for: Her appearance in movies such as ‘Hitch’, ‘Ghost Rider’, ‘Stuck on You’, ‘2 Fast 2 Furious’, and ‘Last Night’.
Eva Mendes Family:
Father – Juan Carlos Mendez
Mother – Eva Perez Suarez
Siblings – Janet Mendes, Carlo Mendez
Eva Mendes Dated:
- George Augusto Gargurevich (2002-2011) – For almost ten years, Eva was in a long term relationship with Peruvian TV producer George Augusto Gargurevich.
- Ryan Gosling (2011-Present) – Eva is currently dating Ryan Gosling with whom she had her first child as of 2014.
First Film: Eva made her debut on the big screen in 1998 with her role as Kir in ‘Children of the Corn V: Fields of Terror’.
First TV appearance: Her television debut cam in 1998 as well, when she appeared as Donna in an episode of ‘ER’.
Personal trainer: Although she doesn’t seem to have a personal trainer, Eva is a big fan of the ‘5 Factor diet’ designed by Harley Pasternak.
Eva Mendes Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Her favorite movies are ‘Legend’ and ‘Best in Show’.
- Eva Mendes has Cuban heritage, both of her parents were from Cuba.
- She speaks Spanish fluently.
- Eva created the home decor line ‘Vida’.
- At some point, Eva wanted to be a nun.
- She always looked up to Cindy Crawford as her role model while growing up.
- Eva was ranked #12 on Maxim’s ‘Hot 100 Women of 2005’ list.