Jennifer Aniston Personal Details
Birth Name: Jennifer Joanna Aniston
Nick Name: Jen, Jenny
Born: February 11, 1969
Religion: Greek Orthodox
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Birth Place: Sherman Oaks, California, USA
Residence: Beverly Hills, California
Education: Jen went to Rudolf Steiner School before attending Fiorello H.LaGuardia high School of Music & Art in Manhattan.
Occupation: Actress, producer
Net Worth: $150 million
Jennifer Aniston Measurements
Height: 5’4” (1.64 m)
Weigh: 117 lbs (53 kg)
Hair Color: Dyed blonde, natural brown
Eye Color: Blue
Bra Size: 34C
Dress Size: 4
Shoe Size: 6.5
Distinctive features: Sharp chin, perky breasts
Best known for: Her role as Rachel Green in TV series ‘Friends’.
Jennifer Aniston’s Family:
Father – John Aniston
Mother – Nancy Dowv
Siblings – John T.Melick, Alex Aniston
Jennifer Aniston Dated:
• Charlie Schlatter (1990) – Jennifer dated Charlie for a brief period of time in 1990 after meeting him on the set of ‘Ferris Bueller’.
• Tate Donovan (1995-1998) – Tate and Jennifer started dating in 1995 and got engaged a year later. Even so, the two decided to put an end to their relationship in 1998.
• Brad Pitt (1998-2005) – Jennifer met Brad on a blind date in May, 1998. They apparently hit it off immediately, and in July, 2000, they got married in Malibu. The couple was married for almost five years before getting a divorce in October, 2005.
• Vince Vaughn (2005-2006) – Vince and Jennifer dated for more than a year between 2005 and 2006 when they put an end to their relationship for undisclosed reasons.
• John Mayer (2008-2009) – Musician John Mayer was in a one year relationship with Jennifer from April 2008 until March 2009.
• Justin Thereux (2011-present) – Jennifer started dating actor Justin Thereux in May 2001, got engaged to him July 2009, and has been with him ever since.
First Film: Jennifer’s first appearance on the big screen was in 1993 when she played Tory Reding in ‘Leprechaun’.
First TV appearance: Jen made her debut on TV show ‘Molloy’ in 1990.
Personal trainer: Jennifer Aniston takes her workout routine very seriously. In fact, her fit body is the result of a 5-6 days a week workout regime. Although she doesn’t have a personal trainer that we know of, she is a big fan of working out and eating healthy food.
Jennifer Aniston’s Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Jennifer’s father is Greek and her mother is of Italian and Scottish descent.
- In 2008, she co-founded a production company called ‘Echo Films’ with Kristin Hahn.
- She is a philanthropist and a nice person all-around. At one point, she donated half a million dollars to Doctors Without Borders.
- Jennifer lived more than a year in Greece when she was a kid.
- She owns 2 dogs, a German Shepherd and a Welsh Corgi.
- Check out her house in Bel Air