Jimmy Fallon Personal Details
Birth Name: James Thomas Fallon
Born: September 19, 1974
Religion: Roman Catholic
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Birth Place: Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, New York, USA
Residence: New York, USA
Education: He attended St. mary of the Snow before attending Saugerties High School and the College of Saint Rose.
Occupation: TV host, singer, writer, stand-up comedian, TV producer
Net Worth: $35 million
Jimmy Fallon Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Height: 6′ (1.83 m)
Weight: 190 lbs (86 kg)
Hair color: Dark Brown
Eye color: Dark brown
Shoe Size: 11
Distinctive features: Makes good impressions, distinctive laugh
Best known for: Hosting the ‘Late Night with Jimmy Fallon’ and ‘The Tonight Show’
Jimmy Fallon Family:
Father – James W. Fallon
Mother – Gloria
Siblings – Gloria Fallon
Jimmy Fallon Dated:
- Winona Ryder (2000) – For a brief period of time in 2000, he dated actress Winona Ryder.
- Nadia Dajani (2001) – In 2001, he dated actress Nadia Dajani for almost half the year before calling it quits.
- Jordana Brewster (2001) – He was also linked with actress Jordana Brewster in 2001, a relationship that ended briefly.
- Tara Subkoff (2002) – At some point in 2002, Jimmy dated actress Tara Subkoff for a while.
- Nancy Juvonen (2005-Present) – He is currently married to film producer Nancy Juvonen with whom he has two daughters named Winnie Rose and Frances Cole.
First Film: His first appearance on the big screen was in 2000 when he played Dennis Hope in ‘Almost Famous’
First TV appearance: His television debut came in 1998 when he started appearing on Saturday Night Live.
Personal trainer: Jimmy isn’t a big fan of working out although he does his best to run on a treadmill every once in a while and to follow a very healthy diet plan.
Jimmy Fallon Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- When he was young, Jimmy once considered becoming a priest for a while.
- He started playing guitar when he was 13 years old, an instrument he plays to this day.
- At some point a few years ago, Jimmy had LASIK surgery to correct his far vision.
- Apparently, Jimmy hates mayonnaise and does his best to stay away from any mayonnaise-related dish.
- His favorite TV show is SNL (Saturday Night Live) which he used to watch religiously as a young man.
- In 2002, he was voted as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the World by People Magazine.
- He is good friends with Drew Barrymore and Justin Timberlake.
- Early in his career, he received acting lessons from Gordon Hunt who is Helen Hunt’s father.