Lena Headey Personal Details
Birth Name: Lena Headey
Born: October 3, 1973
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Birth Place: Bermuda, British Territory
Residence: Hollywood Hills, Los Angeles, California
Education: She attended Shelley College in West Yorkshire in England
Net Worth: $1.5 million
Lena Headey Measurements
Height: 5’5″ (1.66 m)
Weight: 119 lbs (54 kg)
Hair Color: Dark brown
Eye Color: Blue
Bra Size: 32B
Dress Size: 4
Shoe Size: 7.5
Distinctive features: Thin frame, natural good looks
Best known for: Her role as Cersei Lannister in ‘Game of Thrones’.
Lena Headey Family:
Father – John Headey
Mother – Unknown
Siblings – Tim Headey
Lena Headey Dated:
- Jason Flemyng (1994-2003) – She was in a long term relationship with Jason Flemyng that lasted from 1994 to 2003. They first met on the set of ‘Rudyard Kipling’s The Jungle Book’ and hit it off immediately. She also has a tattoo of Jason’s name.
- Johnny Cicco (2004-2007) – Lena was romantically involved with actor Johnny Cicco for almost three years before calling it quits. They met while filming ‘The Brothers Grimm’ and they were even engaged at some point.
- Peter Loughran (2007-2012) – She was married to Irish singer Peter Loughran for almost 5 years but they got separated in 2012. They have a son together named Wylie Loughran.
First Film: She made her debut on the big screen in 1992 with her role as Young Mary in ‘Waterland’.
First TV appearance: Her television debut came in 1993 when she had a guest appearance in ‘Screen Two’ with her role as Margaret.
Personal trainer: Lena is a big fan of yoga and does as much cardio as possible in her spare time. She doesn’t employ a personal trainer as far as we know.
Lena Headey Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- She was diagnosed with clinical depression when she was 15 years old.
- Lena was ranked #64 on Maxim’s Hot 100 list in 2007.
- She is a vegetarian and an avid supporter of PETA.
- Lena had to learn how to skin a rabbit for her role in ‘The Brothers Grimm’.
- She is good friends with Anna Torv.