Lil Wayne Personal Details
Birth Name: Dwayne Michael Carter, Jr.
Nickname: Li’ Weezy, Birdman Jr., Baby Jr., Weezy F. Baby, BM Jr.
Born: September 27, 1982
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Birth Place: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
Residence: Miami, Florida, USA
Education: He attended Lafayette Elementary School in Colorado before enrolling into Eleanor McMain Magnet School in Los Angeles. He dropped out from school at the age of 14, but later majored in psychology from the University of Phoenix via online courses
Occupation: Rapper, songwriter
Net Worth: $140 million
Lil Wayne Measurements
Weight: 130 lbs (59 kg)
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Dark Brown
Shoe Size: 8
Distinctive features: Short stature, lots of tattoos
Best known for: His rapping career, having produced hits like ‘Lollipop’ and ‘Down’
Lil Wayne Family:
Father – Dwayne Michael Turner
Mother – Jacida Carter
Lil Wayne Dated:
- Antonia Toya Carter (1996-2006) – He married Antonia Toya Carter on Valentine’s day in 2004 after dating her for almost 8 years. They have a child together, a girl named Reginae.
Meagan Good (1998-2001) – He also had an ON / OFF type of relationship with Meagan Good for almost three years.
- Lauren London (1998-2009) – Lil Wayne was engaged to American actress Lauren London between 2007 and 2009. They eventually got separated in 2009, but not before having a child together named Cameron Carter.
- Nivea (2002-2010) – Believe it or not, he also had an ON / OFF relationship with singer Nivea until 2010. They have a child together, a boy named Neal.
Adrienne Williams-Bosh (2004-2009) – Between 2004 and 2009, he periodically dated homemaker Adrienne Williams-Bosh.
- Trina (2005-2012) – For almost 7 years, Lil Wayne dated rapper Trina with whom he was expecting a baby in 2006 but she miscarried.
- Sarah Bellew (2005-2009) – He met the mother of his second child Dwayne Michael Carter after one of his concerts in July, 2005. They also got engaged in July, 2009 but broke off after just a couple of months.
- Solange Knowles (2006-2008)
- Farrah Franklin (2007-2008)
- Karrine Steffans (2008-2013)
- Shanell Woodgett (2008-2011)
- Teairra Mari (2008-2011)
- Keri Hilson (2008-2009)
- Tammy Torres (2009-2011)
- Zena Foster (model) (2009-2010)
- Dana Lee (model) (2009)
- Kat Stacks (2010)
- Candace Cabrera (2010-2011)
- Dhea Sodano (2011-2014) – He met Italian model Veronica Mejia at a Phoenix club in Arizona in 2011 and started dating her soon after. The couple was also engaged at some point in 2012 but eventually called it quits.
- Skylar Diggins (2011)
- Veronica Mejia (2012)
- Christina Milian (2014-Present) – Lil Wayne is currently dating singer Christina Milian.
First Album: He released his debut album ‘Tha Block is Hot’ in 1999 via Cash Money Records. The album sold 1 million copies in the US alone.
First Film: Lil Wayne made his debut on the big screen in 2000 with his role as Iceberg Shorty in comedy film ‘Baller Blockin’
Personal trainer: Although he takes good care of his body by working out as often as time permits it, he doesn’t appear to have a personal trainer.
Lil Wayne Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- His favorite rappers are Jay-Z, Notorious B.I.G., and Too Short
- He wrote his first rap song when he was just 8 years old
- When he was 13 years old, Wayne accidentally shot himself in the chest with a 9mm handgun
- His mother was 19 years old when she had him
- At some point in the past, he was a member of the hip-hop group ‘Hot Boys’
- Growing up, his favorite sport was tennis