Lorde Personal Details
Birth Name: Ella Maria Lani Yelich-O’Connor
Born: November 7, 1996
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Birth Place: Devonport, Auckland, New Zealand
Residence: Auckland, New Zealand
Nationality: New Zealand
Education: She attended Belmont Intermediate School before attending Takapuna Grammar School.
Occupation: Singer, songwriter
Net Worth: $3 million
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Measurements: 34-27-35
Height: 5’5″ (1.65m)
Weight: 128 lbs (58 kg)
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Bra Size: 32B
Dress Size: 6
Shoe Size: 4
Distinctive features: Curly long hair, flat lips, often wears dark colored lipstick
Best known for: Her debut single ‘Royals’ who registered several records.
Father – Vic O’Connor
Mother – Sonja Yelich
Siblings – Lorde has two sisters (one older, one younger) and a brother (younger)
– James Lowe – Lorde is currently dating James Lowe, a photographer she met before starting her music career. He is from Auckland, New Zealand, just like her.
First Album: She released her debut album ‘Pure Heroine’ in September 2013.
First TV appearance: Lorde appeared in various television shows as herself since 2013.
Personal trainer: By the looks of it, Lorde doesn’t appear to be working out that much.
Lorde Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- She identifies herself as a feminist.
- Lorde entered a drama group with a friend when she was just 5 years old.
- Her song ‘Royals’ was #1 in US Billboard 200 for seven weeks in a row.
- Lorde claims that Kanye West had a great influence on her music career.
- She was already reading books by Raymond Carver and Kurt Vonnegut when she was 12 years old.
- Lorde often gets involved in charity events.