Birth Name: Olivia Jane Cockburn
Nick Name: Oscar
Born: March 10, 1984
Ethnicity: English, Scottish, Irish, German, Manx, Jewish
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Birth Place: New York City
Residence: Los Angeles, CA, USA
Nationality: Dual – USA and Ireland
Education: Georgetown Day School (Washington, DC); Phillips Academy (Andover, MA); Gaeity School of Acting (Dublin, Ireland)
Net Worth: $8 million
Olivia Wilde Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Measurements: 32-27-32
Weigh: 115 lbs (52kg)
Natural Hair Color: Blonde
Natural Eye Color: Blue
Bra Size: 32B
Dress Size: 2
Shoe Size: 8 (US)
Her almost feline blue eyes, sultry voice, and her slim physique.
Best Known for:
Playing Dr. Remy “Thirteen” Hadley in the drama series House (2007-2012)
Her roles as Quorra in Tron: Legacy, Ella Swensen in Cowboys vs. Aliens, and Suzy Miller in Rush.
Her political activism – she is a member of both Artists for Peace and Justice, and the Southern California ACLU. She has lent her face and voice to public service announcements supporting various causes.
Olivia Wilde’s Family:
Father – Andrew Myles Cockburn (Journalist)
Mother – Leslie (Producer/Journalist)
Siblings – One older sister, Chloe (Civil Rights Attorney); one younger brother (Charles)
Olivia Wilde Dated:
- Jonathan Tucker – RUMORED
- Tao Ruspoli (2002-2011) – Olivia married the documentary filmmaker when she was only nineteen. The couple divorced on September 29, 2011, citing “irreconcilable differences.”
- Ryan Gosling (2011) – RUMORED
- Justin Timberlake (2011) – RUMORED
- Jason Sudeikis (2011 to present) – Olivia began dating Jason in November 2011. On January 13, 2013, the couple announced their engagement via twitter.
Olivia Wilde’s Personal Trainer:
Patrick Murphy. Because of the one-of-a-kind costumes she had to wear in Tron: Legacy, Olivia could not gain or lose a single pound. To maintain fitness while preventing muscle gain, her trainer had her perform extensive calisthenics in a circuit training routine. She adopted a routine in which she did an hour of cardio five days per week, weight training three times per week, and martial arts three times per week. According to Olivia, “My workout routine became progressively tougher as I became stronger.”
Olivia Wilde’s Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Olivia provided the voice of Quorra in the Tron: Evolution video game.
- Her self-admitted favorite food is pizza.
- She adopted “Wilde” as her professional name because she admired the works and writing of the Irish poet Oscar Wilde. In actuality, she is of no relation to him.
- She was no. 5 in Maxim’s Hot 100 list for 2012, and no. 23 in Askmen’s Top 99 Most Desirable Women of 2012.
- Olivia’s first role was as Magdalene in the 1995 short film Meeting Magdalene. Her next acting role came eight years later, where she played Jewel Goldman in six episodes of the television series Skin.
- She is a vegan – and in 2010 was voted PETA’s Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrity.
- She married her first husband in a school bus.
- In 2006, she won the US Comedy Arts Festival Film Discovery Jury Award for Best Actress.
- Olivia’s ancestors were power-players in the British Empire. One great-great-grandfather was the British governor of Hong Kong, and she is a descendent of abolitionist James Ramsay, politician George Arbuthnot, and lawyer/judge/author Henry Cockburn.
- As a child, Olivia’s parents hosted dinner parties in Washington, DC that were attended by the rich and famous. Her mother has recounted that, when Olivia was four, she snuck downstairs during one party and eavesdropped on a conversation between diplomat Richard Holbrooke and Mick Jagger of the Rolling Stones – until Mick noticed her and “shooed” her back to bed.