Pink Personal Details
Birth Name: Alecia Beth Moore
Nick Name: Pink
Born: September 8, 1979
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Birth Place: Abington Township, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, USA
Residence: Malibu, California
Education: She attended Kutz Elementary School and Lenape Middle School before going to Central Bucks High School West in Pennsylvania.
Occupation: Singer, songwriter
Net Worth: $115 million
Height: 5’4” (1.63 m)
Weigh: 130 lbs (59 kg)
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Hazel
Bra Size: 32B
Dress Size: 6
Shoe Size: 8.5
Distinctive features: Short hair, various tattoos.
Best known for: Winning three Grammy Awards with her many hit songs.
Father – Jim Moore
Mother – Judith
Siblings – Jason Moore
• Carey Hart (2001-present) – Pink started dating retired freestyle motocross racer in January 2001 after meeting him at the 2001 X Games in Philadelphia. Despite not having the best of relationships, they eventually got engaged in 2005 before getting married in 2006. Unfortunately, they got separated in 2008 but got together again in 2009. They have a daughter together named Willow Sage.
• Tommy Lee (2003) – During one of Pink’s many separations from Carey Hart, she had a brief affair with drummer Tommy Lee.
First album: She released her debut album ‘Can’t take me home’ in 2000 with LaFace Records. The album sold 4 million copies worldwide.
First TV appearance: In 2002, she appeared as herself in an episode of Saturday Night Live.
Personal trainer: Pink used to work with personal trainer Gregory Joujon-Roche in the past, but doesn’t anymore. Their partnership lasted almost six years.
Pink Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Her parents got a divorce when she was 10 years old.
- Pink used to own a pet rat.
- She suffered from asthma in her younger years.
- Pink was chosen #6 in Forbes’ top-earning women in music list in 2011.
- When she was young, she wanted to be an Olympic gymnast. She practiced for almost eight years for this purpose before she picked up singing as a career choice.
- Her mother is Jewish and her father is Catholic.
- Pink’s father is a Vietnam veteran.