Ryan Reynolds Personal Details
Birth Name: Ryan Rodney Reynolds
Nick Name: Ryan
Born: October 23, 1976
Religion: Raised Roman Catholic but he isn’t particularly religious anymore
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Birth Place: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Residence: Bedford, New York
Education: He attended Kitsilano Seconday School before enrolling into Kwantled Polytechnic University in Richmond.
Net Worth: $45 million
Ryan Reynolds Measurements
Height: 6’2” (1.88 m)
Weight: 185 lbs (84. kg)
Hair color: Light brown
Eye color: Hazel
Shoe Size: 10
Distinctive features: Plays likeable characters, witty & smart
Best known for: His roles as Hannibal King in Blade: Trinity and Hal Jordan in Green Lantern.
Ryan Reynolds Family:
Father – Jim Reynolds
Mother – Tammy Reynolds
Siblings – Jeff Reynolds, Terry Reynolds, Patrick Reynolds – older brothers
Ryan Reynolds Dated:
- Traylor Howard (1998-1999) – Ryan and Traylor were together for 8 months between 1998 and 1999.
- Rachael Leigh Cook (2001) – He was romantically involved with the actress for a few months in 2001.
- Alanis Morissette (2002-2007) – Ryan started dating singer Alanis Morissette in 2002 and eventually got engaged to her in 2004. They got separated in 2007.
- Scarlett Johansson (2007-2011) – The pair was together for two years before getting engaged in 2008. The spark between them disappeared and they decided to call it quits in 2010. The divorce was finalized in 2001.
- Blake Lively (2011-present) – Ryan started dating his Green Lantern co-star Blake Lively in 2011, and he eventually married her in 2012.
First Film: His debut on the big screen happened in 1993 when he played Ganesh / Jeffrey in ‘Ordinary Magic’.
First TV appearance: Between 1991 and 1993, Ryan played Billy Simpson in teen drama ‘Hillside’.
Personal trainer: Ryan works out quite a lot, even when he’s not shooting a movie. When he needs to prepare for a role, he usually works with trainer Bobby Storm. He has been doing this for more than 8 years. Check out Ryan’s workout routine for the movie Green Lantern.
Ryan Reynolds Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- The name of his first dog was Chester.
- He is a big fan of the Green Bay Packers.
- Ryan’s first kiss was with his 7th grade classmate Deanna.
- He played a lot of rugby growing up.
- Before becoming an actor, Ryan used to work in a grocery store.
- One of Ryan’s brothers is in the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.