Sarah Michelle Gellar Personal Details
Birth Name: Sarah Michelle Gellar
Born: April 14, 1977
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Birth Place: New York City, New York, USA
Residence: Los Angeles, California, USA
Education: She attended Columbia Grammar & Preparatory School before attending Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art. She later attended and graduated from the Professional
Children’s School in New York City.
Occupation: Actress, film producer
Net Worth: $15 million
Sarah Michelle Gellar Measurements
Height: 5’4″ (1.63 m)
Weight: 121 lbs (55 kg)
Hair Color: Brown (dyed blonde)
Eye Color: Green
Bra Size: 32B
Dress Size: 6
Shoe Size: 6.5
Distinctive features: Peculiar nose, athletic figure
Best known for: Her role as Buffy Summers in ‘Buffy the Vampire Slayer’ and Karen Davis in ‘The Grudge’
Sarah Michelle Gellar Family:
Father – Arthur Gellar
Mother – Rosellen Gellar
Sarah Michelle Gellar Dated:
- David Boreanaz (1998-1999) – At some point between 1998 and 1999, Sarah is rumored to have dated actor David Boreanaz.
- Jerry O’Connell (1999) – In 1999, she dated actor Jerry O’Connell for a brief period of time.
- Freddie Prinze Jr. (2000-Present) – She is currently married to actor Freddie Prinze, Jr with whom she has two children – a daughter named Charlotte Grace and a son named Rocky James.
First Film: She made her debut on the big screen in 1984 comedy ‘Over the Brooklyn Bridge’ in which she played the role of Phil’s daughter.
First TV appearance: Her television debut came in 1988 as Emily in ‘Spenser: For Hire’.
Personal trainer: Sarah does a good job at keeping herself fit despite the fact that she isn’t getting any younger. At some point, she used to work out under the guidance of celebrity trainer Phong Tran but not anymore.
Sarah Michelle Gellar Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Her favorite films are ‘Heathers’ and ‘The Princess Bride’.
- She has a black belt in Tae Kwon Do.
- Sarah looks up to film actress Stockard Channing as her idol.
- She is a big fan of English football team Arsenal.
- Her parents got divorced when she was 7 years old, which is why she was raised by her single mom.
- When she was younger, Sarah used to be a figure skater.
- She is good friends with Shannen Doherty and Lindsay Sloane.
- Sarah is allergic to cats.