Sophie Turner Personal Details
Birth Name: Sophie Turner
Born: February 21, 1996
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Birth Place: Northampton, England, United Kingdom
Residence: London, UK
Education: She attended Warwick Prep School until she was 11 years old, after which she went to King’s High School in Warwick.
Net Worth: $2 million
Sophie Turner Measurements
Height: 5’9” (1.75 m)
Weight: 121 lbs (55 kg)
Hair Color: Blonde (dyed red)
Eye Color: Green
Bra Size: 32B
Dress Size: 4
Shoe Size: 8
Distinctive features: Hourglass figure, sparkling eyes
Best known for: Her role as Sansa Stark in ‘Game of Thrones’.
Sophie Turner Family:
Mother – Sally Turner
Sophie Turner Dated: Sophie prefers to keep her personal life private but she isn’t dating anybody at the moment anyway. We will update as soon as this changes.
First Film: Her first appearance on the big screen was in 2013 when she played Fay in ‘Panda Eyes’.
First TV appearance: In 2011, Sophie made her debut on television through her role as Sansa Stark in HBO’s ‘Game of Thrones’.
Personal trainer: As you can imagine judging by her figure, Sophie works out as often as possible, but doesn’t employ the services of any personal trainer for that
Sophie Turner Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- She is good friends with GoT actress Maisie Williams.
- Although naturally blonde, Sophie dyes her hair for her GoT role.
- She is a big fan of TV shows Breaking Bad and Hannibal.
- Used to be a member of a local theatre group growing up.
- She is a huge Jack Nicholson fan.
- Sophie had a twin who died before birth so she has a soft spot for stories involving twins.
- She currently trains at the Playbox Theatre.