Stephen Amell Personal Details
Birth Name: Stephen Amell
Born: May 8, 1981
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Birth Place: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Residence: Vancouver, Canada
Education: He attended St. Andrew’s College in Aurora, Ontario.
Net Worth: $2.5 million
Stephen Amell Measurements
Height: 6’1″ (1.85 m)
Weight: 182 lbs (82 kg)
Hair color: Light Brown
Eye color: Blue
Shoe Size: 11
Distinctive features: Athletic figure, natural good looks
Best known for: His role as Oliver Queen / The Arrow in ‘The Arrow’
Stephen Amell Family:
Father – Unknown
Mother – Unknown
Stephen Amell Dated:
- Cassandra Jean (2012-Present) – Stephen started dating Cassandra in 2009, and after spending three years together they eventually got married in 2012. They have a daughter together named Mavi Alexandra.
First Film: Stephen made his debut on the big screen in 2006 when he played Buddy Harrelson in ‘The House Next Door’.
First TV appearance: He made his television debut in 2004 when he appeared in ‘Queer as Folk’ for two episodes.
Personal trainer: You can tell Stephen spends a lot of time at the gym just by looking at him. He is a big fan of cardio training and pretty much anything that keeps him in shape. He does not employ the services of a personal trainer as far as we know.
Stephen Amell Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Due to the fact that he takes archery lessons for his role in ‘Arrow’, he has become a skilled archer over time.
- He first got into show business as an instructor.
- Stephen won a Gemini Award for ‘Best Performance by an Actor in a Guest Role Dramatic Series’ in 2007.
- He is the older cousin of Robbie Amell.
- Stephen also appeared in a few TV shows like ‘CSI’, ‘Hung’, ‘The Vampire Diaries’, and a few more.