Teresa Palmer Personal Details
Birth Name: Teresa Mary Palmer
Nickname: Tez, Tezza
Born: February 26, 1986
Religion: Roman Catholic
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Birth Place: Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
Residence: Los Angeles, California
Education: At one point, Teresa attended Mercedes College in Springfield, Adelaide
Occupation: Actress, model
Net Worth: $1.6 million
Teresa Palmer Measurements
Height: 5’4″ (1.64 m)
Weight: 128 lbs (58 kg)
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Bra Size: 32B
Dress Size: 8
Shoe Size: 7
Distinctive features: Big blue eyes
Best known for: Her roles as Lucy in ‘December Boys’, Number six in ‘I Am Number Four’, and Violet Nottingham in ‘Bedtime Stories’
Teresa Palmer Family:
Father – Kevin Palmer
Mother – Paula Sanders
Siblings – Teresa has two half-sisters and two step-brothers
Teresa Palmer Dated:
- Topher Grace (2007-2011) – With Topher, Teresa had an On and OFF type of relationship that stretched out over almost four years before calling it quits in 2011.
- Adam Brody (2008) – She then had a short relationship with actor Adam Brody.
- Russell Brand (2008) – Teresa also dated Russell Brand for a few months in 2008.
- Scott Speedman (2011-2012) – Between 2011 and 2012, she dated Canadian actor Scott Speedman.
- Mark Webber (2012-Present) – She is currently married to Mark Webber with whom she has a son named Bodhi Rain Palmer.
First Film: She made her debut on the big screen in 2005 when she appeared in an independent Australian horror film called ‘Wolf Creek’.
First TV appearance: Her television debut came in 2009 when she appeared as herself in 3 episodes of ‘The Movie Loft’
Personal trainer: Over time, Teresa worked with many celebrity trainers, including James Duigan and Jason Walsh.
Teresa Palmer Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- She grew up on a farm in the Adelaide Hills.
- Her parents divorced when Teresa was just 3 years old.
- She is a big fan of port Adelaide Football Club.
- Teresa used to work at a Cotton On retail store.
- She and Nicole Kidman have the same publicist.
- Her father used to raise kangaroos and she even had a few as pets.