Tom Hiddleston Personal Details
Birth Name: Thomas William Hiddleston
Nick Name: Hiddles
Born: February 9, 1981
Religion: Not religious
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Birth Place: Westminster, London, England
Residence: London, UK
Education: He attended Dragon School until the age of 13 when he was accepted into Eton College in Windsor. He later studied at Pembroke College with is part of the University of Cambridge. Tom studied acting at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art.
Net Worth: $8 million
Tom Hiddleston Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Height: 6’2” (1.88 m)
Weight: 174 lbs (79 kg)
Hair color: Natural blond
Eye color: Blue
Shoe Size: 11
Distinctive features: Curly hair
Best known for: His role as Loki in Thor, The Avengers, and Thor: The Dark World.
Tom Hiddleston Family:
Father – James Norman Hiddleston
Mother – Diana Patricia Seraves
Siblings – Sarah, Emma
Tom Hiddleston Dated:
- Susannah Fielding (2009-2011) – He dated Susannah for almost two years after meeting her on the set of ‘Wallander’ They eventually called it quits in 2011.
- Kat Dennings (2010) – Tom was repeatedly seen in the company of Kat Dennings although none of them made any comments regarding their relationship.
First Film: Tom’s debut on the big screen happened in 2008 when he played Oakley in British drama ‘Unrelated’.
First TV appearance: His first TV appearance was in 2001 when he played Toby Sherrifmuir in ‘Armadillo’.
Personal trainer: Despite not having a personal trainer on a regular basis, his effort to get in shape for the role of Loki in his recent films required him to learn
martial arts. He also works out on a regular basis in his spare time.
Tom Hiddleston Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Tom’s parents divorced when he was 13 years old.
- He was voted at #2 in Empire magazine’s ‘The 100 Sexiest Movie Stars’ list in 2013.
- Tom is good friends with Chris Hemsworth.
- He speaks French fluently.
- During his Cambridge years, he played rugby regularly.
- Tom is afraid of sharks.