Abigail Spencer Personal Details
Birth Name: Abigail Leigh Spencer
Nickname: Abby, Spencer
Born: August 4, 1981
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Birth Place: Gulf Breeze, Florida, USA
Residence: Los Angeles, California, USA
Education: She attended Gulf Breeze High School
Net Worth: $3 million
Abigail Spencer Measurements
Height: 5’5″ (1.65 m)
Weight: 115 lbs (52 kg)
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Bra Size: 32B
Dress Size: 2
Shoe Size: 7.5
Distinctive features: Long bangs, svelte figure, brown eyes
Best known for: Her appearance in films like ‘Cowboys & Aliens’, ‘The Haunting in Connecticut 2: Ghosts of Georgia’, ‘Oz the Great and Powerful’, ‘This Is Where I Leave You’, ‘Angela’s Eyes’, ‘Mad Men’, ‘Hawthorne’, ‘Suits’, and ‘Rectify’.
Abigail Spencer Family:
Father – Yancy Spencer III
Mother – Lydia Ann
Siblings – Tancy Spencer IV, Sterling Spencer
Abigail Spencer Dated:
- Andrew Pruett (2004–2012) – For more than 8 years between 2004 and 2012, Abigail was married with Andrew Pruett with whom she has a son named Roman Pruett.
- Josh Pence (2012–Present) – She is currently dating American model and actor Josh Pence and they seem quite happy together.
First Film: Her first appearance on film was in 2001 as Melissa in ‘Campfire Stories’
First TV appearance: Her television debut came in 1999 with her role as Rebecca ‘Becca’ Tyree in ‘All My Children’
Personal trainer: Abigail works out under the guidance of her personal trainer Jessica McTighe who helped her lose more than 40 lbs after her pregnancy. It is also quite obvious judging by the way she looks that Abigail Spencer works out quite a lot in her spare time.
Abigail Spencer Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Her father Yancy Bailey Spencer III was widely known as the ‘father of Gulf Coast surfing’.
- She is good friends with ‘One Tree Hill’ actress Bethany Joy Lenz.
- Abigail shares the same birth day as Meghan Markle, her Suits co-star.
- For her performance in the TV series ‘Rectify’, she was nominated for the Critics’ Choice Television Award for Best Supporting Actress in a Drama Series.
- At the age of 11, she won the Florida state beauty pageant.
- As a freshman in high school, she traveled to Germany to sing with her church choir.