Birth Name: Ashley Michelle Tisdale
Nick Name: Several including Blondie, Ash, Ashy and Ashyboo
Born: July 02, 1985
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Birth Place: West Deal, New Jersey, United States
Residence: USA / California / Burbank / Los Angeles, California / Mariota Avenue, 4314
Education: High school; Valencia High School, Santa Clarita, CA
Occupation: Actress, singer-songwriter, recording artist, spokesperson, producer
Net Worth: $4 million
Ashley Tisdale Measurments
Height: 5’3″ (160 cm)
Weight: 115lbs (52 kg)
Natural Hair Color: Brown
Natural Eye Color: Brown
Bra Size: 32B
Dress Size: 2
Shoe Size: 8
Ashley has a gorgeous body shape and a short stature. He also knows how to dress for the occasion.
Ashley has appeared in over 100 commercials including TV commercials and print ads. The most famous TV commercial was VERB, Toy “R” Us and T-mobile while the most popular print ad was Degree Girl Antiperspirant.
Best Known for:
Ashley Tisdale hit the headlines when she stared as Sharpey Evans in the successful television film- High School Musical in 2006. Earlier in 2004, she featured in Disney Channel’s The Suite Life of Zack and Cody where she was cast as Maddie Fitzpatrick.
Ashley Tisdale’s Family:
Father – Mike Tisdale (manager of a construction company)
Mother – Lisa Morris
Siblings – Sister-Jenifer Tisdale (also an actress)
Others – Cousins are Ron Popeil (innovator and Infomercial Marvel) and Danielle. Maternal grandfather is Arnold Morris
Ashley Tisdale Dated:
- Gili Lang (1999-2000): This was Ashley’s first serious romantic relationship but it did not last long because of unclear reasons.
- Jared Murillo (2007-2009): Ashley Tisdale met this dancer in 2006 on the set of High School Musical and got romantically involved from 2007 until 2009.
- Scott Spear (2009-2011): Soon after they broke it off, Ashley met director Scott Spear with whom she had a romantic relationship until 2011 when they parted ways. They tried to reconcile in 2012 but it could not work.
- Christopher French (2012- Present): Ashley Tisdale began dating musician Christopher French in December 2012 and was engaged in August 2013.
Ashley Tisdale’s Personal Trainer:
Ashley met her personal trainer or manager, Bill Perlman at the age of 3 years in a shopping Mall in New Jersey. Bill sent her to numerous TV commercials, which resulted in her placement in over 100 national networks TV as a child. Her theatrical career began with her appearance in Gypsy: A Musical Fable and Sound of Music.
Ashley Tisdale’ Favorite things, Facts and Hobbies
- Ashley decided to have septoplasty, a plastic surgical procedure to correct deviated nasal septum. This was because the deviated septum interfered with her breathing.
- She has only one sister, Jenifer Tisdale who is also an actress. Her father, Mike Tisdale, ran a construction company while her mother stayed at home to carry out parental responsibilities.
- Ashley has a teacup poodle that she calls Maui.
- She too has favorite films including My Best Friend’s Wedding and How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.
- Ashley’s celebrity friends include, Hailey Duff, Hilary Duff, Vanessa Hudgens, Carlos Pena and Samantha Droke.
- When she is not pursuing her career, Ashley loves hanging out with her friends and sister shopping and shopping.
- She loves socializing on social media. She can be followed on twitter @ashleytisdale