Allison Williams Personal Details
Birth Name: Allison Williams
Born: April 15, 1988
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Birth Place: Connecticut, USA
Education: She attended Yale University from which she graduated with an English degree in 2010.
Occupation: Actress, singer
Net Worth: $2.5 million
Allison Williams Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Measurements: 34-24-34
Height: 5’5″ (1.67 m)
Weight: 119 lbs (54 kg)
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Bra Size: 34B
Dress Size: 2
Shoe Size: 7
Distinctive features: Beautiful eyes, slim figure
Best known for: Her role as Marnie Michaels in ‘Girls’ since 2012.
Allison Williams Family:
Father – Brian Williams
Mother – Jane Gillan Stoddard
Siblings – Douglas Williams
Allison Williams Dated:
- Ricky Van Veen (2011-Present) – She is currently in a long-term relationship with Ricky, who she met in 2011. The couple got engaged in February 2014.
First Film: She made her debut on the big screen in 2014 with her role as Bianca in ‘College Musical’.
First TV appearance: Her television debut came in 2004 with her role as Deborah in 2 episodes of ‘Our Generation’.
Personal trainer: Allison works out under the guidance of Reggie Chambers. Her workout routine consists of resistance training, boxing, SoulCycle Classes, and Core Fusion Barre.
Allison Williams Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- She is the only actress from ‘Girls’ who doesn’t have any tattoos on her body.
- Allison has an obsession with the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Her father is an NBC anchor.
- She was considered for the role of Susan Storm in ‘The Fantastic Four’.
- In 2014, she was ranked #77 on Maxim’s ‘Hot 199’ list.
- Allison was part of the improv group ‘Just Add Water’ during her Yale University years.