Michael Ealy Personal Details
Birth Name: Michael Brown
Nickname: Michael Ealy
Born: August 3, 1973
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Birth Place: Washington DC, United States
Residence: Los Angeles, California, United States
Education: He attended Springbrook High School in Montgomery County, Maryland before attending the University of Maryland
Net Worth: $3 million
Michael Ealy Measurements
Weight: 167 lbs (76 kg)
Hair color: Dark Brown
Eye color: Blue
Shoe Size: 11
Distinctive features: Bright blue eyes, distinctive cheekbones
Best known for: Appearing in films like ‘2 Fast 2 Furious’, ‘Barbershop’, and ‘Almost Human’
Michael Ealy Family:
Father – His father used to work in the grocery business
Mother – His mother used to work for IBM
Michael Ealy Dated:
- Eve – He is rumored to have dated rapper Eve at some point in the past.
- Halle Berry (2004-2005) – For almost a year between 2004 and 2005, he dated actress Halle Berry.
- Khatira Rafiqzada (2008-Present) – He is currently married to actress Khatira Rafiqzada with whom he has a son named Elijah.
First Film: He made his debut on the big screen in 2001 as Greg in a film called ‘Kissing Jessica Stein’
First TV appearance: His television debut came in 2000 as Calvin McDade in ‘Metropolis’
Personal trainer: Michael appears to be working out as often as he finds the time, mostly under the guidance of his personal trainer who he refers to as ‘Ron’, a trainer with whom he mostly focuses on CrossFit exercises.
Michael Ealy Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- His favorite movie is Beverly Hills Cop (1984).
- Before making it as an actor, he used to work as a waiter in New York City.
- In 2002, he was voted ‘Sexiest Man Alive’ by People Magazine.
- While still in college, he used to tutor high school students on a variety of subjects.
- Apart from acting, Michael also enjoys painting whenever he finds the chance.
- He was born in Washington DC but grew up in Silver Spring, Maryland.
- Michael is a big ping-pong enthusiast. He even has a favorite paddle nicknamed ‘Ram Jam’.
- If he wasn’t an actor, Michael says he would want to be an educator.
- His favorite novel is ‘Native Son’ by Richard Wright.