Brooklyn Decker Personal Details
Birth Name: Brooklyn Danielle Decker
Nickname: Brooke, Brooklyn Decker
Born: April 12, 1987
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Birth Place: Kettering, Ohio, USA
Residence: Austin, Texas, USA
Education: Not a whole lot is known about her educational background, but she did start modeling at an early age
Occupation: Model, actress
Net Worth: $4 million
Brooklyn Decker Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Measurements: 36-24-34
Height: 5’9″ (1.75 m)
Weight: 117 lbs (53 kg)
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Bra Size: 36DD
Dress Size: 4
Shoe Size: 8.5
Distinctive features: Big breasts, natural good looks
Best known for: Her appearance in Sports Illustrated’s Swimsuit Issue every year between 2006 and 2011.
Brooklyn Decker Family:
Father – Stephen Decker
Mother – Tessa
Siblings – Jordan Decker
Brooklyn Decker Dated:
- Andy Roddick (2007-Present) – Brooklyn is currently married to retired tennis player Andy Roddick. She started dating him in 2007, and things have been going so well between them that they eventually married in 2009.
First Film: Her debut on the big screen came in 2011 with her role as Palmer Dodge in ‘Just Go With It’.
First TV appearance: She made her television debut in 2007 with her role as Rebecca Fellini in ‘Lipshitz Saves the World’.
Personal trainer: Brooklyn puts a lot of effort into maintaining a healthy body, including a strict diet and regular workout sessions. She doesn’t employ the services of a personal trainer as far as we know.
Brooklyn Decker Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- She is a fan of Tar Heel basketball and the Carolina Panthers.
- Brooklyn was chosen Model of the Year in 2003 at the Connections Model and Talent Convention.
- She has the same birthday as her mother and her grandmother.
- Brooklyn has German, English, and Irish ancestry.
- She started her modeling career at the age of 16.
- Brooklyn was included in a list of ‘100 Hottest Women of All-Time’ by Men’s Health magazine.