Channing Tatum Personal Details
Birth Name: Channing Matthew Tatum
Born: April 26, 1980
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Birth Place: Cullman, Alabama, USA
Residence: Hollywood Hills, Los Angeles, California, USA
Education: He attended Gaither High School before enrolling into Tampa Catholic High school. Afterwards, he attended Glenville State College in Glenville, West Virginia, from which he dropped out of to pursue his acting career.
Occupation: Actor, Dancer, Model
Net Worth: $50 million
Channing Tatum Measurements
Height: 6’1″ (1.85 m)
Weight: 181 lbs (83 kg)
Hair color: Light Brown
Eye color: Green
Shoe Size: 10.5
Distinctive features: Muscular body, deep voice, natural good looks
Best known for: His appearance in movies like ‘Step Up’, ‘G.I. Joe: The RIse of Cobra’, ‘Dear John’, ’21 Jump Street’, and ‘Magic Mike’.
Channing Tatum Family:
Father – Glenn Tatum
Mother – Kay Faust
Siblings – Paige Tatum, Cristopher Anderson (step brother)
Channing Tatum Dated:
- Eliska Sursova (2004-05) – He dated Eliska for almost two years starting in 2004, but broke up with her when he met Jenna.
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum (2005-Present) – Channing met Jenna while filming ‘Step Up’ and they’ve been together ever since. After dating for a couple of years, they eventually got engaged in 2008 and married soon after. They have a daughter together named Everly.
First Film: Chan’s first appearance on the big screen was in 2005 when he played Jason Lyle in ‘Coach Carter’.
First TV appearance: He made his television debut in 2004 with his role as Bob Davenport in an episode of ‘CSI: Miami’.
Personal trainer: In order to maintain his muscular physique, Channing constantly works out in his spare time. For this purpose, he employs the services of personal
trainer William K. Harris with whom Channing has been working for quite a while now.
Channing Tatum Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- He used to be a stripper in his younger days.
- Channing practiced Wuzuquan Kung Fu in the past.
- His family moved from Alabama to Mississippi when he was just 6 years old.
- Before he was famous, Channing worked as a construction worker, a mortgage broker, a salesman, and a model.
- He has a dog named Meeka.
- Channing was named ‘Sexiest Man Alive’ in 2012 by People magazine.