Birth Name: Emily O’Hara Ratajkowski
Nick Name: Emily Ratajkowski
Born: June 7, 1991
Ethnicity: Polish / Israeli
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Birth Place: Westminster, London, UK
Residence: London, UK
Education: In her younger years, Emily attended San Dieguito Academy in San Diego before joining the University of California in Los Angeles. She dropped out of school later on, to pursue a career in modeling.
Occupation: Model, actress
Net Worth: $500.000
Emily Ratajkowski Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Measurements: 35-24-34
Height: 5’7″ (1.70 m)
Weigh: 119 lbs (54 kg)
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Bra Size: 32C
Dress Size: 2
Shoe Size: 8.5
Distinctive Features: attractive physique, full lips, exotic features
Best Known for: Her appearance in Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’ music video, a video in which she appeared topless.
Emily Ratajkowski Family:
Father – John Ratajkowski
Mother – Kathleen Balgley
Emily Ratajkowski Dated:
• She is in a long term relationship with Andrew Dryden.
First Film: Her first appearance in a movie was in 2004 when she played as a young girl in short film ‘Andrew’s Alteration’.
First TV Appearance: Emily appeared in TV show ‘iCarly’ in 2009 as Tasha.
Emily Ratajkowski’s Personal Trainer: She does not have a personal trainer, nor is she much of a workout enthusiast. She admits to being pretty lazy when it comes to working out, but that she is trying very hard to improve herself.
Emily Ratajkowski’s Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Favorite food – Emily loves Vietnamese and Thai food.
- Favorite drink – She absolutely loves red wine and champagne.
- Emily’s father was a painter and her mother was an English teacher.
- She signed her first modeling contract when she was 14 years old.
- Emily appeared in her fair share of music videos, including Maroon 5’s ‘Love Somebody’ and Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’ music videos.
- She was named Esquire’s Woman of the Year in 2013.
- Emily used to work for clothing retailers ‘Nordstrom’ and ‘Forever 21’.
- She appeared topless for GQ magazine in 2013.