Christina Hendricks Personal Details
Birth Name: Christina Rene Hendricks
Nick Name: Christina
Born: May 3, 1975
Religion: Not religious
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Birth Place: Knoxville, Tennessee, USA
Residence: Los Angeles, California
Education: She attended Twin Falls High School in Idaho.
Net Worth: $8 million
Christina Hendricks Measurements
Height: 5’7” (1.71 m)
Weight: 161 lbs (73 kg)
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Blue
Bra Size: 34DDD
Dress Size: 8
Shoe Size: 8
Distinctive features: Voluptuous figure, bright red hair.
Best known for: Her role as Joan Harris in ‘Mad Men’, and her role as Saffron in ‘Firefly’.
Christina Hendricks Family:
Father – Robert Hendricks
Mother – Jackie Sue
Christina Hendricks Dated:
- She has been married to Geoffrey Arend since 2009 and their marriage looks stronger than ever.
First Film: She made her debut on the big screen in 1999 when she played Fawn in ‘Sorority’.
First TV appearance: Her TV debut was also in 1999 when she played Rhiannon in ‘Undressed’.
Personal trainer: Although not a lot is known about her personal trainer or if she even has one, you can tell by her hourglass figure that she works out quite a lot.
Christina Hendricks Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- She won several awards for her appearance in Mad Men.
- It has been said on many occasions that she has an ideal body shape.
- She used to be a model for almost 10 years.
- Female readers of Esquire magazine voted her The Sexiest Woman in the World.
- She has a poor eyesight and wears glasses.
- It is believed that her natural hair color is blonde.
- She is often compared to Marilyn Monroe.