Maggie Grace Personal Details
Birth Name: Margaret Grace Denig
Nickname: Miss America
Born: September 21, 1983
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Birth Place: Worthington, Ohio, USA
Residence: Los Angeles, California, USA
Education: She attended Worthington Christian School before attending the Jewish Community Center to improve her acting
Net Worth: $8 million
Maggie Grace Measurements
Height: 5’9″ (1.75)
Weight: 139 lbs (63 kg)
Hair Color: BlondeColor: Blonde
Eye Color: Green
Bra Size: 34B
Dress Size: 4
Shoe Size: 8.5
Distinctive features: Her green eyes
Best known for: Her role as Kim Mills in the ‘Taken’ trilogy and for her role as Shannon Rutherford in ‘Lost’
Maggie Grace Family:
Father – Rick Denig
Mother – Valinn
Siblings – Ian Denig
Maggie Grace Dated:
- Ian Somerhalder (2006-2007) – She dated Lost co-star Ian Somerhalder for almost a year before calling it quits.
- Blake Mycoskie (2007-2009) – For more than two years after splitting from Ian, Maggie dated entrepreneur, author, and philanthropist Blake Mycoskie.
- Matthew Cooke (2012-2016) – Maggie dated Matthew for almost four years before getting engaged to him, a relationship that unfortunately didn’t pan out as they eventually split in January 2016.
First Film: She made her debut on the big screen in 2001 as Rachel Reed in Rachel’s Room.
First TV appearance: Her television debut came in 2002 when she started playing the role of Hope Wilde in the TV series Septuplets.
Personal trainer: Although she isn’t much of a fitness freak, Maggie does her fair share of working out to stay in shape. At some point, she even worked with yoga instructor Matthew Reyes who she owes a lot to.
Maggie Grace Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Her favorite actresses are Cate Blanchett and Meryl Streep.
- She is good friends with Mia Maestro and Lee Pace.
- In 2005, she appeared in both FHM’s and Maxim’s ‘100 Sexiest Women in the World’ lists.
- While filming ‘Lost’, she found a cat named Roo on set who she adopted as her own.
- Her parents divorced when she was 16 years old.
- Maggie thinks of herself as an Anglophile, saying that she admires England and its people.
- She has a great relationship with her mother whom she admires very much.
- Maggie dropped out of high school.