David Guetta Personal Details
Birth Name: Pierre David Guetta
Nickname: David Guetta
Born: November 7, 1967
Religion: Possibly Jewish
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Birth Place: Paris, France
Residence: Paris, France / Dubai, UAE
Education: His educational background is unknown
Occupation: DJ, record producer
Net Worth: $30 million
David Guetta Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Height: 5’9″ (1.76 m)
Weight: 190 lbs (86 kg)
Hair color: Light Brown
Eye color: Green
Shoe Size: 12
Distinctive features: Green eyes, long hair
Best known for: His worldwide musical success as a DJ and record producer
David Guetta Family:
Father – His father was a sociologist
Mother – His mother’s background is unknown
Siblings – Bernard Guetta, Natalie Guetta
David Guetta Dated:
Cathy Lobé (1989-2014) – David met Senegalese socialite Cathy Lobé in 1989 and started dating her soon afterward. They eventually got engaged at some point in 1990 and married two years later in July 1992. Over the course of their 22-year marriage, they had two children called Tim Elvis Eric and Angie. In March 2014, the couple decided to get a divorce.
First Album: David released his first album ‘Just a Little More Love’ on June 10, 2002, via Virgin Records and Gum productions.
First Film: He first appeared on the big screen in 2009 as himself in a short drama film called Allesandra.
First TV appearance: Over the years, David made many appearances on television, usually as himself.
Personal trainer: Nobody yet knows what diet plan and workout routine David follows, if any at all. We will, however, keep you posted if this changes anytime soon.
David Guetta Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- His favorite book is The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery.
- He started working as a DJ at Paris’ Broad Club in the 1980s.
- In 1988, he was hosting his own club nights.
- He co-founded Gum Productions with Lisa Dodgson.
- According to a poll made by DJ Magazine, he was ranked as one of the #1 DJ of all time.
- David looks up to actor Steve McQueen as a style icon.
- He considers Ibiza as his spiritual house although he often likes ‘escaping’ to his home in Dubai as well.
- At some point, he had to cancel a tour because he lost his USB Stick which contained all his musical set.
- In 2012, David appeared in Ludacris’ music video ‘Rest Of My Life’.
- He has Moroccan Jewish ancestry on his father’s side and Belgian ancestry on his mother’s side.