Gwen Stefani Personal Details
Birth Name: Gwen Renée Stefani
Nickname: Sunshine, G-loc
Born: October 3, 1969
Religion: Roman Catholic
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Birth Place: Fullerton, California, USA
Residence: Los Angeles, California, USA
Education: She attended Loara High School before attending Fullerton College in Fullerton and California State University
Occupation: Singer, songwriter, fashion designer, actress
Net Worth: $80 million
Gwen Stefani Measurements
Height: 5’7″ (1.70 m)
Weight: 121 lbs (55 kg)
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Bra Size: 32A
Dress Size: 2
Shoe Size: 8.5
Distinctive features: Fashionable, dyed blond hair
Best known for: Her music career, mainly her songs Hollaback Girl, The Sweet Escape, and Rich Girl.
Gwen Stefani Family:
Father – Dennis Stefani
Mother – Patti Stefani
Siblings – Jill Stefani, Todd Stefani, Eric Matthew Stefani
Gwen Stefani Dated:
- Tony Kanal (1987-1993) – She dated Tony for almost six years before calling it quits.
- Gavin Rossdale (1995-2015) – Gwen dated English musician Gavin Rossdale for six years before marrying him in 2002. After an almost 20-year relationship, they eventually got a divorce in August 2015. They have three children together called Kingston James McGregor, Zuma Nesta Rock Rossdale, and Apollo Bowie Flynn.
First Album: She released her first solo album ‘Love. Angel. Music. Baby’ in 2004 via Interscope Records.
First Film: She made her debut on the big screen in 2001 as herself in ‘Zoolander’.
First TV appearance: Her television debut came in 1996 in an episode of ‘Saturday Night Live’.
Personal trainer: She used to work out under the guidance of her now former trainer Mike Heatlie. Although they no longer work together, Gwen still maintains a healthy workout routine.
Gwen Stefani Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Her music influences are ‘The Selecter’, ‘The Cure’, ‘Prince’, and ‘Red Hot Chili Peppers’.
- She was the 10th highest paid music personality in the world in 2008.
- Gwen gets her name from 1968 novel ‘Airport’.
- In high school, Gwen was in the swimming team.
- She joined the rock band ‘No Doubt’ in 1994. At the time, her older brother Eric used to play keyboard for the band.
- Gwen was born in Fullerton but grew up in Anaheim, California.
- Gwen Stefani is dyslexic.