Emily Blunt Personal Details
Birth Name: Emily Olivia Leah Blunt
Nickname: Emily, Emster, Snath
Born: February 23, 1983
Religion: Anglican / Episcopalian
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Birth Place: Roehampton, London, England
Residence: Los Angeles, California
Education: She attended Ibstock Place School in Roehampton but she had her higher education from a private college called Hurtwood House.
Net Worth: $16 million
Emily Blunt Measurements
Height: 5’7″ (1.71 m)
Weight: 115 lbs (52 kg)
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Bra Size: 34B
Dress Size: 4
Shoe Size: 9
Distinctive features: Beautiful eyes, adorable accent
Best known for: Her appearance in films like ‘The Devil Wears Prada’, ‘The Young Victoria’, ‘The Adjustment Bureau’, and ‘Looper’.
Emily Blunt Family:
Father – Oliver Simon Peter Blunt
Mother – Joanna Blunt
Siblings – Felicity Blunt, Suzanna Blunt, and Sebastian Blunt
Emily Blunt Dated:
- Michael Bublé (2005-2008) – She dated the Canadian singer for almost three years before calling it quits. They first met at Logie Awards in Melbourne and started dating soon after.
- John Krasinski (2008-Present) – Emily is currently dating John Krasinski, an actor she started dating soon after her breakup with Michael. They got engaged in 2009 and got married soon afterwards.
First Film: Emily made her debut on the big screen in 2004 when she played Tasmin in ‘My Summer of Love’.
First TV appearance: She made her television debut in 2003 with the role of Isolda in ‘Boudica’.
Personal trainer: Emily does a lot of work with Stuart Armory, the creator of In-Kilter Fitness. She also works out as much as possible in her spare time.
Emily Blunt Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- She has won the Golden Globe Award in 2007 as a result of her work in ‘Gideon’s Daughter’.
- Emily is a strong alto singer and a grade 8 cellist.
- She was offered a record deal when she was just 16 years old after a producer saw her in the musical ‘Bliss’.
- Emily has a hamster named Tigger.
- She is a big fan of horseback riding.
- Emily became a mother on February 16, 2014.