Justin Bieber Profile Details
Birth Name: Justin Drew Bieber
Nick Name: The Biebs, JB, J-Beebs
Born: March 1, 1994
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Birth Place: London, Ontario, Canada
Residence: Calabasas, California
Education: He attended Jeanne Sauve Catholic School in Stratford, Canada, which is a French Immersion elementary school.
Occupation: Singer, actor, songwriter
Net Worth: $130 million
Justin Bieber Measurements
Height: 5’7” (1.70 m)
Weight: 143 lbs (65 kg)
Hair color: Light Brown
Eye color: Light Brown
Shoe Size: 7.5
Distinctive features: Boyish good looks, hairstyle
Best known for: His debut album called ‘My World’ which featured the single ‘Baby’, a song that released worldwide popularity after its release.
Justin Bieber’s Family:
Father – Jeremy Jack Bieber
Mother – Patricia Mallette
Justin Bieber Dated:
• Selena Gomez (2010-2012) – Justin met Selena through his manager, and started dating shortly afterwards. They eventually put an end to their relationship in 2012.
• Jordan Ozuna (2013) – Justin had a short fling with Jordan Ozuna, but broke up with the model on a short notice.
• Ashley Moore (2013) – Shortly after his fling with Jordan Ozuna, Justin was seen in the company of another model, Ashley Moore.
First Album: Justin’s debut album was made of two parts: My World and My World 2.0, both being very well received albums worldwide.
First TV appearance: He was a guest star on the TV Show ‘True Jackson, VP’ in 2009.
Personal trainer: You can see just by looking at Justin that he spends a lot of time at the gym. To achieve his desired body, Justin hired personal trainer Dolvett Quince. Check out his workout routine.
Justin Bieber’s Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Favorite songs – Ego (Beyonce), My Boo (Usher)
- Favorite books – The Harry Potter Series
- Favorite TV shows – CSI, Smalville
- Justin loves playing hockey and basketball.
- He taught himself how to play the piano, guitar, and drums.
- His song ‘Down To Earth’ is about his parents’ separation.
- Justin Bieber was the most-searched person on Google in 2011.
- He has a very charitable nature and constantly donates to charities.