Eva Longoria Personal Details
Birth Name: Eva Jacqueline Longoria
Nick Name: Eva Longoria
Religion: Romano Catholic Christian
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Birth Place: Texas
Residence: Corpus Christi, USA
Nationality: American (US Citizen)
Education: Bachelors Degree in Science (Kinesiology), Masters Degree (Chicano Studies)
Occupation: Actress & Model
Net Worth: $35 Million
Eva Longoria Measurements
Height: 5’2” (1.52 m)
Weight: 106 lbs (48 kg)
Natural Hair Color: Dark Brown
Natural Eye Color: Black
Bra Size: 30B
Dress Size: 2
Shoe Size: 6.5
Ability to carry anything she wears
The way her personality makes up for her height.
- Eva is the brand ambassador for:
- Barack Obama Victory Fund (2012)
- London Fog (2009-10)
- L’Oreal (2005-06)
- Hannes (2005-06)
- Bebe (2005-06)
- Pepsi (2005-06)
- In 1999 Eva Landed her first television role as the Weekend Destination Host in ‘LA in a Day’
- Eva also did a lot of guest appearances on Beverly Hills 90210 and General Hospital
- Eva landed her first major break in 2001, playing Isabella Bana in The Young and The Restless.
Best Known for:
Her Breakthrough performance in Desperate Housewives in 2003 as Gabrielle Solis and for the 2006 action thriller starring opposite Kiefer Sutherland and Michael Douglas in The Sentinals.
Eva Longoria’s Family:
- Enrique Longoria (Father – Army)
- Ella Eva Mireless (Mother – Special Education Teacher)
- Emiliy Jeannette Longoria (Sister)
- Elizabeth Judina Longoria (Sister)
- Esmeralda Josaphina Longoria (Sister)
Eva Longoria Dated:
- Eva Longoria was married to her General Hospital co-star Tyler Christopher for a period of 2 years from 2002 – 2004, because according to Eva she was too young to marry and start a family of her own.
- Eva met Tony Parker who was the Spurs point guard in 2004, after dating for two years in 2006 they got engaged and married in 2007. Eva again divorced Parker, stating that they had irreconcilable differences.
- In 2011 Eva has started dating Eduardo Cruz for a year, who is apparently the younger brother of Penelope Cruz. But even this relationship seems to be going through its own share of ups and downs.
Eva Longoria’s Personal Trainer:
To get that diva-like look, Eva who herself used to be an aerobics instructor in her college days, started to work out with Partick Murphy. She has been working with him since the first season of Desperate Housewives.
Eva Longoria’s Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Not many people know this, but according to a genetic trace study Eva Longoria’s ancestry can be traced back to the 1500’s, to her ninth grandfather.
- Eva Longoria is one of those few celebrities who hold both a Bachelors degree and a Masters degree.
- Eva charged a huge sum of one million pounds or two million dollars approximately to become the brand ambassador and new face of L’Oreal, back in 2005.
- Eva is a skilled markswomen, who received training in shooting from her father who used to be a hunter.
- She is one of the handful of stars who has managed to get into the top 10 Hottest Women in the World list made by Maxim four years in a row. Coming in at number one in 2005,2006, ninth position in the year 2007 and jumping back to the fourth position in 2008.
- While she was in high school, she used to work at Wendy’s to make some extra money.
- While studying in collage, Eva used to work as an aerobics instructor which helped her stay in shape.