Birth Name: Gisele Caroline Nonnenmacher Bundchen
Nick Name: La Bundchen, The Hurricane Gisele, The Midas Queen, the Body
Born: July 20, 1980
Ethnicity: German Brazilian (White)
Religion: Romano Catholic
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Birth Place: Horizontina, Southern Brazil
Residence: Los Angeles
Education: Studied German then attended a modeling course.
Occupation: Supermodel, Actress, and Producer
Net Worth: $290 million
Gisele Bundchen Measurements
Height: 5’11” (1.80 cm)
Weight: 57Kg (126 lbs)
Natural Hair Color: Light Brown
Natural Eye Color: Blue
Bra Size: 35 C
Dress Size: 8 (US)
Shoe Size: 6 (UK), 39 (EU), 8.5 (US)
- Her hair color and length is outstanding and it has been termed as the best hair in HollyWood.
- Her breasts are so impressive that several women have undergone breast enhancement surgery in Brazil to have breasts that are similar to hers.
- Her lean shapely body has been classified as one of the most desirable bodies in the world.
- Her remarkable height has boosted her career profile as a super model.
- She has appeared in multiple fashion campaigns for top notch designers and design houses such as Victoria’s Secret, Christian Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Louis Vuitton, and Ralph Lauren among others.
- She has also served as brand ambassador for companies such as Apple Inc, Ebel (Maker of Luxury Swiss watches); Volkswagons do Brazil, Credicard, Procter & Gamble Shampoo, and Nivea Lotion.
- She serves as the goodwill ambassador for the United Nations Environment Program and she has contributed to several humanitarian and charitable causes such as Hurricane Katrina relief and Zero Hunger. She also supports Red Cross and Save the Children Charity.
Best Known for:
Being one of the most popular and highest paid super models. She achieved the feat of appearing in three consecutive Vogue covers.
Appearing on covers of mainstream magazines such as Time, Newsweek and Forbes; fashion magazines such as Harper’s Bazaar, Elle and Vogue; and entertainment magazines such as GQ, Esquire, and Rolling Stone.
She’s a successful businesswoman as she owns a hotel in Brazil; a line of popular designer sandals; and real estate in Sao Paulo, Los Angeles, and New York.
She’s acted in notable supporting roles in The O.C (2006), The Devil Wears Prada (2006), and Taxi (2005). She produced “Gisele and the Green Team” between 2010 and 2011.
Gisele Bundchen’s Family:
Father – Valdir Reinoldo Bundchen (Writer and University teacher)
Mother – Vania Nonnenmacher Bundchen (Bank Clerk)
Siblings – Raquel (federal judge), Graziela, Patricia (fraternal twin), Gabriela, Rafaela
Spouse – Tom Brady (football player)
Children – Benjamin Rein Brady (Born 8th December 2009) and Vivian Lake Brady (Born 5th December 2012)
Gisele Bundchen Dated:
- Leonardo Dicaprio (2000-2005) – The two met on Malibu Shores. They kept their relationship private but they called it off after a rocky six years.
- Kelly Slater (2005) – After breaking up with DiCaprio, it was rumored that she was dating Kelly Slater, the ex-boyfriend of Pamela Anderson.
- (Tom Brady 2006- now)- Tom Brady is a quarterback for the New England Patriots. The two of them began dating in 2006 and they met on a blind date set up by a mutual friend. They got married on 26th February 2009. They have been together ever since and they have two children.
Gisele Bundchen’s Personal Trainer:
Giselle Bundchen works out with different personal trainers for aerobics, Kung Fu, and Yoga.
Gisele Bundchen’s Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Her parents have supported her in her career. She has co-starred with her mother on a Victoria Secret ad and with her father on a Credicard advert.
- She values her privacy and she hates it when the media discusses her private life.
- She loves riding horses.
- Her favorite thing to cook is oatmeal since it’s easy and fast to cook as all she has to do is put in cinnamon and water.
- She has a weird habit of twisting her hair and she can’t explain why she does it.
- Her favorite game used to be volleyball which she played before she was discovered but currently its football because she is a big fan of her husband.